Apple Launches New Ad-Free TV Streaming Services, including Original Programming
New Apple streaming services were announced:
- Redesigned Apple TV App with Apple TV Channels subscription
- Apple News+ monthly new subscription with access to over 300 publications
- Apple Card credit card with daily rewards, simplified statements and no fees – partnering with Goldman Sachs and Mastercard
- Apple Arcade cross-platform subscription games service with access to over 100 titles
- Apple TV+ streaming service for original content with celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, and more.
Some of these services will be available later this year. The video on demand landscape will certainly become more interesting. Apple will tap into content bundles from providers like Starz, Showtime, HBO, CBS, etc. On the other hand, Netflix, Disney and WarnerMedia will be the big names to compete against in this field.
With everybody offering 4k streaming programming, the question is: can your Internet connection handle that? See below how to enjoy on demand Apple streaming services without Internet-related issues such as buffering and disconnects.
What Causes Apple Streaming Services Issues
If you’re a regular user of on-demand video content, you’re probably used to seeing:
- Buffering video
- Low resolution
- Stuttering / disconnects
In today’s world, paying for a 4k video service and not being able to enjoy it is a deal breaker. All three issues above have the same root cause: your Internet connectivity. Buffering, low resolution videos, stuttering and disconnects all happen because your device doesn’t receive all of the data it needs to fully render the video.
Here’s what happens:
- all Apple streaming services content is broken up into smaller packets of data. THis makes it easier to transport it over the Internet to your device.
- your Apple device works to assemble the packets in the right order and deliver the streaming content.
- when there is something wrong with the connectivity, your device only has some of the data packets it needs. Depending on the number of packets missing, this leads to using a lower resolution for the video, buffering, stuttering, and even disconnects.
Your connectivity issue can be a technical problem with the infrastructure. Temporary outages, planned work or just being stuck to a bad WiFi hotspot – it’s all possible. Or it may very well be your ISP throttling content.
You might also be interested in...
Speedify Fixes Apple Streaming Services Issues
Find out if your ISP is the culprit for your streaming issues. Go to Speedtest.net to see if you are getting the bandwidth you are paying for. If not, you will need to contact your ISP and ask them to fix the issue.
If this is not an option for you – e.g. using public WiFi hotspots or restricted ones – use a bonding VPN service. This combines 2 or more Internet connections at once into one super-pipe. You will get faster, more stable and secure Internet.
Much like Apple with its innovations, Speedify fast bonding VPN is the industry reference for managing multiple internet connections. Speedify works on laptops, computers, and mobile devices to combine 2 or more Internet connections.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
If you’re seeing Apple streaming services issues, it’s most certainly not their fault. Such services use the best bitrate and pay for the best “pipes” to make sure their content is available.
The most likely issue is the actual connection you are using. Most people are using either a WiFi network or a mobile data connection to watch Apple streaming services. Both of these wireless connection types are prone to cutting in and out. Even a small disruption can interfere with your Apple streaming content.
Say Goodbye to Poor Playback Quality, Buffering and Stuttering of Apple Streaming Services with Speedify
Speedify is the best way to have your Internet connection ready for the ultimate Apple streaming services experience. Speedify combines all your available Internet connections (WiFi, cellular, Ethernet, etc.) at once into a single lightning fast, ultra-reliable and secure connection.
Using single Internet connection? Speedify makes a huge difference by minimizing packet loss. This is extremely important especially when roaming through WiFi hotspots – traveling, commuting, etc.
Speedify also will automatically reroute the packets of data you are streaming if something happens to one of your connections. This prevents buffering and stuttering. Once the lost connection gets back online, it’ll start using it again.
To add to Apple’s commitment for increased privacy with their new streaming services, Speedify’s VPN core will also protect your online privacy from the prying eyes of cyber criminals and snooping ISPs.
Get Speedify right now to enjoy Apple streaming services to their fullest.