Internet Service Providers in Arizona, Coverage and Speeds
If you’re thinking of switching your ISP in Arizona, you need a true high speed Internet service. After all, you’re probably paying for high speed Internet service in Arizona, but are not getting fast enough Internet. This happens often times, as ISPs are themselves part of the problem with the unsatisfactory high speed Internet service in Arizona..
The average Internet speed Arizona has is 18.5 Mbps, according to Akamai’s Q1 2017 stats. That’s just below the US national average. Top Internet providers in Arizona include CenturyLink (1000 Mbps, DSL, fiber), Verizon (500 Mbps, fiber), Cox (300 Mbps, cable) and Xfinity (250 Mbps, cable).
If you’re tired of not being able to enjoy online gaming or stream live on Twitch, your best bet is to combine two or more Internet connections in Arizona. Speedify, the fast bonding VPN service, is here to help.
What Are the Issues with High Speed Internet Service in Arizona?
When it comes to high speed Internet in Arizona, an amazing 94% of people have access to satellite and DSL type links, with 90% getting cable and only 3% fiber (source). If you are having high speed Internet service issues in Arizona, there are three likely causes:
- Your ISP is throttling your connection
- You are having router issues
- Too many of your neighbors have the same ISP and you experience slowing during peak usage hours.
The easiest thing to do is to first test your router to see if that is the source of your problem. But, if the issue is your ISP, your best bet is to use a second Internet connection and combine the two connections into a single fast pipe with the Speedify app.
High Speed Internet Service in Arizona in the Context of Net Neutrality
One of the concerns after the net neutrality repeal is that ISPs could throttle Internet access for certain services – especially the bandwidth-intensive ones such as live video streaming, online gaming, etc. They could ask for more money from the consumer if they want to access that specific service with full speed.
If there are several high speed Internet service providers in the area you live in Arizona, you will have where to choose from and avoid such issues. Here is an interesting map of the high speed Internet coverage in the United States – where do you stand on that?
Get Faster High Speed Internet Service in Arizona with Speedify
Speedify can be downloaded for free on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android devices. You can use Speedify to combine any types of connections including:
5 Steps to Get High Speed Internet Service in Arizona
For the purpose of this article, we’re assuming you have at least 2 Internet connections available. These include your home Internet, a nearby public WiFi, tethered phone, an additional home Internet connection, etc. Here are some ideas on where to find new Internet connections. And – the 5 steps:
- Install Speedify on your computer or mobile device. Get it from our website or from the Apple Store / Google Play Store.
- Make sure you are connected to one of the Internet connections. Most computers only have a single WiFi card and a single Ethernet port. The easiest process is to connect to the first Internet source using your Ethernet port.
- Connect your computer to the second Internet connection. The easiest process is to connect to the second source using WiFi.
- If available, connect your computer other Internet connections – you can tether a smartphone via USB or Bluetooth, find another WiFi, etc.
- Run the Speedify app. Speedify will automatically combine the different connections into a single fast pipe. You will enjoy a lightning fast Internet experience like you have never seen before.
SOLVED: High Speed Internet Service in Arizona
Apart from combining multiple Internet connections at once, Speedify can keep you always connected to the Internet. If for any reason one of your connections goes down, Speedify keeps you online by automatically rerouting all of your traffic through the existing connection until the other connection comes back online. You don’t have to do anything. Once the other connection is stable again, Speedify starts to use it again.
Speedify is also an anonymous no-log VPN that will keep your data secure from hackers and snoops. Not even your IPS will know what sites you are visiting.
Tired of the slow high speed Internet service in Arizona? Get started with Speedify and experience the Internet in Arizona your way.