VPN Use Cases and How to Get One
“How do I get a VPN?” – this is the question people ask themselves once they realize they need to:
- stay anonymous online and protect their privacy
- unblock restricted content in certain regions or on certain networks
- be protected against hackers on public WiFi networks
As you can see in this VPN usage report from GlobalWebIndex, most VPN users need it to access better entertainment content. This mostly comes in the form of streaming media. Contrary to the public belief, VPNs don’t necessarily have to slow down your Internet connection. You just need to use a VPN service that will provide fast, stable and secure Internet.
Tom’s Guide recently named Speedify as the fastest VPN software, actually being able to speed up your Internet. Read below how to get a VPN set up and running on your computer or smartphone.
Why Get a VPN: Stop ISPs from Spying and Throttling Your Data
Your ISP can see everything you are doing on your computer. What are they doing with all of the information? Sometimes they use it to throttle data. Other times, it’s fuel for their targeted ads program.
And it’s not only you. If you are using someone else’s WiFi, their ISP can also observe your Internet activity. You get the worst privacy when connecting to public WiFi networks without a VPN. Just as an experiment – next time you do this, read the Terms and Conditions you have to accept when connecting. You’ll be in for a big surprise!
It’s important for you to know how to use a VPN on your computer or smartphone. A VPN encrypts all of the data being sent to and from your device. This stops anyone from snooping on your online browsing history and activity, including ISPs, school and work IT departments. But not all VPN services are well intended, especially the completely free VPN software.
You might also be interested in...
How Do I Get a VPN to Unblock Restricted Content?
Sometimes schools or companies will use a filter on the organizational network to block certain sites. This can keep you from accessing popular sites like YouTube. Other times, you may just be traveling abroad and not able to access your favorite online content from overseas.
When you are using a VPN, you can bypass any internet censorship and access anything you want on the web. Your ISP won’t have any idea what sites you have been visiting. This includes streaming video sites, social networks, news outlets and more.
All you have to do is connect to a VPN server from a country where the content is not blocked. If we’re talking about specific network, any location should do.
[SOLVED] How Do I Get a VPN Working in Less than 2 Minutes
Here are 3 steps to get started:
- Download and install Speedify fast bonding VPN on your computer or mobile device.
- Run Speedify. If you can connect to multiple Internet connections, make sure you do that.
- Choose a server and connect! Enjoy your Internet time without any worries. If you need to unblock country specific content, make sure to connect to a VPN speed server in that country.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
VPN Beginner’s Guide: How Speedify Helps You with Your Everyday Activities
When you use Speedify bonding VPN, you no longer have to choose between security, speed and reliability. Speedify actually helps you have a better experience when you:
- stream movies,
- get into video conference calls,
- play online video games.
Speedify can improve your Internet speeds while acting as a fast VPN. It is also able to bond two or more different Internet connections together to give you one lightning fast connection.
With Speedify, you never have to worry about your Internet connection dropping. It keeps you connected automatically, even if something goes wrong with one of your connections.
Stop taking chances with your online privacy. Get a secure, stable and fast Internet connection with the fastest VPN. Download Speedify now!