IRL Live Streaming to Twitch with Melon App
IRL streaming to Twitch can be done easily directly from your iPhone or Android smartphone. But if you want to stream IRL on multiple social platforms including Twitch, you need a service that can do multi streaming, like Melon App.
So, how do you stream on Twitch with Melon? Read below to find out how to set up a Twitch live IRL stream using Melon App and avoid any live streaming issues such as poor video quality, high lag or drop-outs.
What You Nee to Stream Live IRL on Twitch with Melon
- Audio-video source - a camera, either dedicated (like a GoPro, for example), or a computer webcam(s) or your smartphone's camera.
- Pro Tip: for better quality audio, you can use dedicated microphones.
- Pro Tip: extra lighting could be useful in specific scenarios.
- Streaming device - smartphone, laptop, desktop computer.
- Pro Tip: if you're using smartphones and leaving your studio / home, make sure to pack external battery packs.
- Streaming software - Melon, in this case
- Stable Internet - use at least two Internet connections at the same time while live streaming IRL - Speedify can help with that.
- Pro Tip: Use an additional smartphone with a cellular data plan. Combine that with your main Internet connection together at once with Speedify to hit your target bitrate and avoid flaky Internet problems.
4 Steps to Stream IRL Live to Twitch Using Melon
- Set up your streaming device and connect all available Internet sources.
If you're streaming from a smartphone or tablet, connect to both Wi-Fi and cellular data. If you're moving around, you should create a Wi-Fi hotspot on your second smartphone and use it on your streaming device.
If you're streaming from your computer, you can toss in any type of connection - wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi, tethered smartphones, external USB cellular adapters, etc.
- Start Speedify and make sure it combines your connections.
When you open Speedify, all the active Internet sources connected should be recognized. Just choose a server to connect to.
If you don't have a Speedify subscription yet, you can get it from our website store, the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Set up Melon.
Watch the video below to get started with Melon on your IRL streaming session to Twitch.
- Go Live after a final check.
Audio and video should be working. Speedify should be running.
Whenever you're ready, just start the IRL live stream and broadcast to your Twitch audience.
Speedify Helps You Stream IRL Live Hassle-Free on Twitch with Melon
Live streaming IRL to Twitch using Melon should be all about focusing on what you stream. You shouldn't have to worry whether you'll get in an area where your Internet connection will drop. Unfortunately, this is the case for most live streamers out there.
This is where Speedify comes to the rescue. It is the only app that can combine multiple internet sources into one bonded super-connection for more stable and secure live streaming, video calling, online gaming and web browsing.
You will get the best Internet connectivity by running Speedify, which prioritizes your IRL live stream over other Internet traffic. Thus, you are avoiding issues such as low quality, choppy and laggy videos, buffering and even disconnects from the streaming server.