Why You Should Use a VPN While Traveling to Europe
When going on business or leisure trips in Europe, make sure you use a VPN when connecting to the Internet. Here are at least 4 reasons to do that:
- First of all – you don’t want others to spy on what you’re doing online.
- You also want to have the peace of mind that you will always have a stable Internet connection. There are a lot of bad WiFi hotspots and you might also find yourself in areas without any mobile data signal.
- You will need to unblock certain websites and streaming services when leaving your country. Some of those are restricted outside of the targeted area.
- It’s getting more and more common that ISPs throttle your connection based on the services you access. This gets fixed if you use a VPN.
But which is the best VPN for Europe travel? Should you trust the VPN rankings different websites publish? Is there a “recipe” for choosing the one that best fits your needs?
Speedify is a bonding VPN that meets the 3 main requirements of the VPN for Europe travel, making it the best such solution. See how it’s possible for an easy-to-use software app to get you fast, reliable and secure Internet.
[CHECKLIST] Everything You Need to Know About VPNs for Europe Travel
Your VPN for Europe travel should do more than what a traditional VPN does:
- Secure your connection – you don’t want cyber criminals to get hold of your sensitive data. This includes your business, your VoIP calls on Skype or even your personal accounts with Facebook or Twitter. Connecting through public WiFi networks is prone to security risks like that.
- Get a stable connection – being always online is important. Especially in the middle of an important business call with screen sharing and important decisions to be made. Or simply when broadcasting a live event online.
- Speed up your connection – while you might think Internet reliability takes the lead, imagine yourself working on a 56k-like connection speed. It’s like not working at all due to the lack of usable Internet.
Speedify is a fast bonding VPN that uses advanced encryption to secure your online traffic. Speedify can also can use multiple connection at the same time. This increases the Internet speed and, at the same time, makes it more reliable. If one connection should drop, Speedify intelligently routes the traffic to the other one, without skipping a beat!
You might also be interested in...
5 Steps to Choose the Best VPN for Europe Travel
Here are the steps you should take to get yourself the best VPN for Europe travel:
- Make sure the VPN service does not log your online activities or sell them to 3rd parties. Although all VPNs will protect your online activities to a certain degree, confirm that the one you choose has a no-log policy. This way, you’ll be sure they will not sell your “anonymized” traffic data to 3rd party marketing companies.
- Don’t use free VPN solutions! Although it sounds tempting, you’ll basically get what you’re paying for. And even “more” in the sense that you might have different companies “chasing” you online with advertisements.
- Seek stability – conventional VPN services have a major flaw with how they’re built, running all traffic through a single connection.
Fast bonding VPN services like Speedify have automatic and seamless failover protection. Speedify can use multiple Internet connections simultaneously – WiFi and mobile data on your phone, for example. It will detect once a connection is about to drop and will route traffic through the other working connection. You won’t even notice that!
- The need for VPN speed – any conventional VPN service adds overhead to the online traffic in order to encrypt it. So, your Internet will be slower when using traditional VPNs.
Speedify uses a revolutionary fast encryption mechanism which has minimal impact on the speed. Plus, if combining multiple connections, you will actually get faster speeds for your bandwidth hungry VoIP video calls or online video streams.
- Get full coverage for all your devices – the VPN for Europe travel you choose should support all the devices you’ll have. This includes laptops, smartphones and other mobile devices.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Speedify Fast Bonding VPN Keeps You Always Online, Fast and Safe while Traveling to Europe
With Speedify you’ll definitely be getting the best VPN for Europe travel. Using a VPN will protect you, but most of them will also slow down the Internet. That’s because all data passes through their servers first before going to or from its final destination.
Speedify doesn’t slow down your online speed. Its encryption algorithm is fast and secure, to make sure you don’t compromise speed for security. It also allows you to use multiple connections at once on your device.
Get equipped with the best VPN for Europe travel. Make Speedify bonding VPN your Europe travel companion now – no strings attached, no email sign-up necessary!