Availability and Coverage of High Speed Internet in Arizona
Are you paying for high speed Internet in Arizona, but are not getting fast enough Internet? Often times ISPs are not helpful in finding solutions to your Arizona Internet issues, simply because they are part of the problem.
The average Internet speed Arizona has is 18.5 Mbps, according to Akamai’s Q1 2017 stats. That’s just below the US national average. Top Internet providers in Arizona include CenturyLink (1000 Mbps, DSL, fiber), Verizon (500 Mbps, fiber), Cox (300 Mbps, cable) and Xfinity (250 Mbps, cable).
If you’re tired of buffering while trying to stream videos or music, or having websites take forever to load, your best bet is to combine two or more Internet connections in Arizona. Read below to see how to do that with Speedify, the fast bonding VPN service.
Why Can’t You Get High Speed Internet in Arizona?
When it comes to Internet speed in Arizona, a whopping 94% of people have access to satellite and DSL type links, with 90% getting cable and only 3% fiber (source). If you are having high speed Internet issues in Arizona, there are three likely causes:
- Your ISP is throttling your connection
- You are having router issues
- Too many of your neighbors have the same ISP and you experience slowing during peak usage hours.
The easiest thing to do is to first test your router to see if that is the source of your problem. But, if the issue is your ISP, your best bet is to use a second Internet connection and combine the two connections into a single fast pipe with the Speedify app.
Net Neutrality Repeal and High Speed Internet in Arizona
One of the concerns after the net neutrality repeal is that ISPs could throttle Internet access for certain services – especially the bandwidth-intensive ones such as live video streaming, online gaming, etc. They could ask for more money from the consumer if they want to access that specific service with full speed.
If there are several high speed Internet service providers in the area you live in Arizona, you will have where to choose from and avoid such issues. Here is an interesting map of the high speed Internet coverage in the United States – where do you stand on that?
How to Get Faster High Speed Internet in Arizona with Speedify
Speedify can be downloaded for free on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android devices. You can use Speedify to combine any types of connections including:
Guide to Getting True High Speed Internet in Arizona
For this, we’re assuming you have at least 2 Internet connections available; they can be (but are not limited to) your home Internet, a nearby public WiFi, tethered phone, an additional home Internet connection, etc. Here are some ideas on where to find new Internet connections. So, here’s what you have to do:
- Install Speedify on your computer or mobile device. Get it from our website or from the Apple Store / Google Play Store.
- Make sure you are connected to one of the Internet connections. Most computers only have a single WiFi card and a single Ethernet port. The easiest process is to connect to the first Internet source using your Ethernet port.
- Connect your computer to the second Internet connection. The easiest process is to connect to the second source using WiFi.
- If available, connect your computer to the third Internet connection – you can tether a smartphone via USB or Bluetooth.
- Open the Speedify app. Speedify will automatically combine the different connections into a single fast pipe. You will enjoy a lightning fast Internet experience like you have never seen before.
Speedify – the Fast Bonding VPN that Gets You Speed, Stability and Security for your Internet
Apart from combining multiple Internet connections at once, Speedify can keep you always connected to the Internet. If for any reason one of your connections goes down, Speedify keeps you online by automatically rerouting all of your traffic through the existing connection until the other connection comes back online. You don’t have to do anything. Once the other connection is stable again, Speedify starts to use it again.
Speedify is also a mobile VPN that doesn’t keep any activity logs, it will keep your data secure from hackers and snoops. Not even your IPS will know what sites you are visiting.
Tired of the slow high speed Internet you experience in Arizona on DSL, cable, satellite or even fiber? It’s time to get started with Speedify and experience the Internet your way.