How to Install VPN on Android TV Box
When looking for a VPN for Android TV box, you have been in one of the following situations:
- Do you have an Android TV box and using it to stream online videos?
- Have you got any of those annoying buffering screens yet? Or maybe you got disconnected on your Android TV box due to spotty WiFi connectivity?
- Are you OK with anybody being able to eavesdrop on your activity on the Android TV box – what movies you’re watching, what you’re searching for?
- Finally, would you like to watch videos from platforms that restrict the content in certain regions?
Have you answered yes to at least one of the questions above? Then it’s time to get one of the best VPN on your Android TV box, which is really just a TV box running the Android operating system! This way, you will put all those Internet connectivity and online privacy nuisances behind. Speedify is a fast bonding VPN service that secures your Android TV box traffic. It can also combine multiple Internet connections so that you will never encounter interruptions, disconnects, jerky videos or buffering.
This ultimate guide will teach you how to secure your Android TV box with a fast VPN. You will get the best speed, security and reliability from your VPN for Android TV box.
How to Use a Fast VPN for Android TV Box
We recommend using Speedify as your VPN for Android TV box. That’s because, compared to other VPN solutions, you get three things at once:
- Fast advanced encryption with no logging of data. Your online traffic will be 100% secure from any snoops plus we don’t sell any data to other companies so you can get “relevant” ads served to you.
- Channel bonding technology to combine multiple Internet connections at once. You get better bandwidth and a more reliable Internet connection for your streaming videos.
- Up to 5 of your devices can be protected with a single Speedify subscription. You can use the same subscription for your Android TV box, iPhone, Windows or Mac laptop, Android smartphone, etc.
5 Steps to Setup Speedify Fast Bonding VPN for Android TV Box
You don’t need to sideload Speedify fast bonding VPN on your Android TV box. We’re assuming you have Google Play Store installed and set up on your Android TV box. We’re illustrating this guide below with screenshots from an Amazon Fire TV stick. So, let’s get this guide going – shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes:
- Register for a Speedify account on any of your devices – iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, Windows or Mac PCs.
- From your Android TV box, go to the Google Play store and install Speedify
- If you have multiple Internet connections from different ISPs available, now is the time to connect your Android TV box to them. You may have WiFi, wired, 4G/LTE dongles, Bluetooth, and so on – depending on what kind of connectivity your specific Android TV box supports.
- Launch Speedify and login with your email and password from step 1.
Be sure you accept the Android “Connection request” for VPN connections. And remember – while the “key’ symbol appears on the top of your screen, Speedify VPN is active and your online privacy is protected.
Speedify should detect all your connections and start using them simultaneously for increased bandwidth.
- By default, Speedify will connect to the fastest server available. Need to unblock region restricted services such as Hulu, BBC iPlayer and others? Just choose a server in a country or region that is not blocked by that service.
You can navigate the whole Speedify user interface with a remote control, if you don’t have any “mouse”-like functionality for your Android TV box.
Speedify Is the Best VPN for Android TV Boxes
Unlike other VPN solutions, Speedify doesn’t slow down your Internet or just protect your online privacy.
Speedify fast bonding VPN improves your Internet experience. It combines all available Internet connections on your Android TV box, so you’ll get better bandwidth. This means no more buffering screens or dropped connections for your favorite videos.
The app also monitors the quality of your connections while encrypting your data. If one of your connections disconnects, Speedify automatically reroutes all your traffic through the remaining active connections. Once the lost Internet link is stable again Speedify automatically reconnects. You may not even notice anything has happened; you will be always connected and able to enjoy your streaming videos.
Don’t settle for buffering videos or unreliable service. Get a fast bonding VPN for your Android TV box. Get Speedify today and see what you have been missing.