Careers at Speedify
We’re always searching for talented developers, marketers, and customer service representatives.
We're a hardworking but fun-loving company based in Philadelphia but are proud to employ awesome people all across the globe.
WHAT WE DO
We tackle tough problems with innovative solutions
At Speedify we make complex networking tasks easy by developing apps that deliver faster, more reliable, and more secure Internet to users all across the globe. Our suite of products empowers users to analyze, share, combine, encrypt, and ultimately unlock the full potential of their Internet connections.
Better internet for everyone
At Speedify we believe in a free and open internet for all, and when we say “better internet for everyone,” we really do mean everyone. We believe diversity drives innovation and that the greatest ideas come from a mix of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. Our customers come to us from all around the globe, and we strive to cultivate an inclusive work environment that is representative of the users we serve.
We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, age, sex, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, or veteran status. If you’re driven to perform, you’ll fit right in.
Meet our co-founders
Help us build a faster, more reliable, and more secure internet
We're invested in your success
- Competitive base compensation
- Annual performance-based raises
- Stock options
Health BenefitsAll of our insurance programs are available on day one:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Disability and life insurance policies
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Education & Professional Development
- Annual $600 training reimbursement
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Remote work options for most positions
- Flexible schedules
Holidays and Personal Time
- 10 paid holidays
- 16 days of paid time off to start, increasing each year thereafter
Maternity and Caregiver Leave
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave
- 10 days of paid caregiver leave
- 401k with company matching contributions up to 4%
- Free Speedify gear!
- Free in-office snacks, coffee, and weekly lunch
- Casual, easy going atmosphere
- Regular live and remote team building and social connection activities
Wellness & Fitness
- Optional weekly “Boot Camp” with star trainer Nate McIntrye