Speedify 10.8 Is Now Available
Introducing the latest and greatest version of Speedify for Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux. For the fastest, most reliable, and most secure VPN experience, update Speedify on all of your devices right now!
Updated: Speedify 10.8.1 Improvements
- All platforms
- Fix for excessive connect attempts when out of data.
- Mac Store
- Fix for users having issues inputting their email address with the new Mac app. To access the submenu, you can right click on a mouse or control + tap with a trackpad.
Speedify 10.8 Updates
- Fixed a bug with DNS selection changes made while Speedify is disconnected
- UI: Fixed a bug with connection colors not updating correctly
- Connection screen now displays numerical MOS score in addition to star rating
- DNS requests for bypassed services now also automatically bypass the VPN
- Desktop: Users can now add custom domains to bypass the VPN from the CLI using the command: speedify_cli streamingbypass domains add <domain>
- Minimum supported version is now iOS 10.12
- Stop UI GPU usage when the UI is minimized
- Fix a bug with creating multiple entries for the Speedify tray icon in settings