Speedify 10.9 Is Now Available
Introducing the latest and greatest version of Speedify for Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux. For the fastest, most reliable, and most secure VPN experience, update Speedify on all of your devices right now!
Updated: Speedify 10.9.5 Improvements
- All platforms
- Fixed an issue with packet fragmentation causing connectivity interruptions when using the UDP transport.
- Fixes for Speedify's Wi-Fi captive portal detection and handling.
- New BETA feature - a new TCP Multiple transport option is available.
We are testing out this new feature and welcome feedback from users on how it works for them. This mode uses multiple TCP sockets over each Internet connection to better utilize the network. This mode will be most helpful with very fast connections or unreliable connections with higher latency or packet loss. However, the UDP transport is usually still the best option for unreliable connections or latency sensitive applications.
- iOS only
- Login requests over IPv6 only networks will now attempt to use NAT64 requests.
- Windows only
- Fixes for multiple Windows user account not be able to run the Speedify UI at the same time.
- MacOS only
- Making sure the Speedify background process exits when quitting the app.
Updates in Speedify 10.9
- The integrated Test Speed feature has been removed from the app. We are planning a simpler and improved one for an upcoming release.
- The behavior of the connect switch has been improved to show when Speedify is intending to connect and more clearly communicate errors.
- The server screen now shows country flags and has some other usability improvements.
- Fixed an issue with Backup connections not turning off correctly.
- Fixes for handling multiple cellular interfaces.
- Fixed an issue with VPN disconnecting when it should be connected.
- Users will be alerted about Apple billing and subscription issues through the Speedify UI.
- Clearer automatic update flow to let users know when an update is happening.