An even better Speedify!
We’re excited to announce the release of Speedify 1.1.1, the latest client software for getting your Mac or PC connected to the Speedify cloud service. The new version includes added features and improvements that make it even easier for users to enjoy fast and reliable Internet. In addition, we’re continually monitoring worldwide server usage and adding Speed Servers in regions where users need them most. Once you update to Speedify 1.1.1, you’ll instantly have access to additional servers in Singapore, Tokyo, and Seattle.
- Connects faster
- Quicker detection of failing upstream connections
- Improved performance on connections that are dropping packets
- Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- New intro slides explain what Speedify is, offers login or account creation for new users
- Added Raygun support to automatically report crashes
- User interface recovers from unexpected errors. Previously, errors could lead to UI showing old server list or login status
- Better messages on failed logins
- Fixed issue with showing “Testing Speeds” when not testing
- Added warning when the Speedify adapter is missing or disabled
Changes Specific to 1.1.1
- Fix for changes to daemon installation in OS X 10.10 DP6
- Fix for rare crash of user interface, that we found thanks to raygun.io
Share this Post