Join us LIVE for a demo of our new Pair & Share feature and Q&A with Speedify developers - plus updates about what's new in Speedify, trivia, tips, and tech support!
- This event has passed.
Speedify LIVE Office Hours: Q&A With Our Developers
May 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
What's New with Speedify
On the 201st episode of Speedify LIVE we hold our weekly Office Hours with the Devs to talk about all things Speedify and streaming, and tease some of the new features coming to Speedify #soon!
We answer viewer questions about mobile streaming with multiple connections, discuss our dedicated server options and possible improvements coming to them, and talk about all the things the Speedify team is working on.
Here are our 5 takeaways from our Office Hours:
- Speedify LIVE is streaming to multiple platforms and we’re learning from what we’re seeing! We’re seeing the most returning viewers in YouTube, while Twitch has been where new people discover us; while we’re also experimenting with TikTok Live to further expand our reach.
- While we have a streaming setup that works for us pretty well, we’re also playing with different things to improve the stream! The latest stream hack in our studio is hanging our camera in front of our screen so we could make better eye contact with our viewers while we read questions – almost like a teleprompter.
- It’s been on our to-do list to improve our process and options for our Dedicated Servers, and now we’re one step closer to realizing it! We’re adding new people to our server-side team who will be able to work on how our Dedicated Servers are set up, maintained and maybe even add new, more affordable options!
- When it comes to service maintenance, we can do most of it without any interruption to our users! We have some really clever software that allows us to upgrade you to our latest version without interrupting anything, by simply adding the new version onto the existing software!
- We’re still focusing on Starlink, learning from our 24/7 test stream and basing our app improvements on those learnings! With Speedify 13.3.1 we added a number of Jitter improvements, as well as improved how we handle variable and edge-of-range connections, with more improvements to come in future releases!
[Speedify’s Enhance Streaming] will pick out what is streaming and prioritize that and put those into Redundancy mode and everything else will stay in the background.
Up Next on Speedify LIVE
ABOUT THE SHOW
Tune in and chat with us live on:
Speedify is the only app that combines your wifi, cellular, wired, and even your friend’s phone signals – into one ultra-fast and super secure link that keeps you all connected for the best possible live streaming, video calling, or just posting to your favorite app.
Subscribe to Speedify on YouTube
Get news, success stories, and our weekly livestreaming show Speedify LIVE! Tune in to chat and ask questions or to yell at us if that makes you happy. We're from Philly, we can take it.