Get more stable and secure remote work, livestreaming, video calling, and web browsing for your whole team.
Get your work done, quickly and reliably
Speedify Teams provides the same fast, reliable, and secure Channel Bonding technology you know and love—now for everyone in your company. In addition to all the standard features of Speedify Unlimited plans, Speedify Teams include a personalized analytics dashboard and access to our RESTful API, which allows you to query information and manage user accounts using HTTP requests. Teams accounts also allow you to purchase high-speed personal dedicated servers, which we will configure and maintain for you.
The perfect fit for your company.
With the ability to add as many users as you need, you can be sure that a Speedify Team will scale with your company.
When billed annually, unlimited plans are just $7.49 per user per month!
An add-on for Teams accounts, Dedicated Servers provide speed, reliability, port forwarding, and static IP addresses from a location of your choice. Users with Dedicated Servers will also experience more consistent speeds, as no one else is on your server.
All of Speedify, plus a whole lot more
Speedify Teams include all of our best-in-class functionality plus team-oriented features designed with organizations in mind.
Unlimited Speedify for your team, on Mobile and Desktop
- The ability to use all of your connections at once--Wi-Fi, Ethernet, cellular, tethered phone--for speed and stability.
- Advanced encryption to protect your team’s privacy and your company’s sensitive information.
- Speedify Teams on iOS support installation and pushing settings via Mobile Device Management (MDM), such as AirWatch or SimpleMDM.
- Improved performance for data-heavy apps, like Skype, FaceTime, Whatsapp, Zoom and Slack.
- Unlimited Speedify data for everyone on your team.
- The option for each team member to use Speedify on up to 5 devices: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux.
From the centralized Dashboard,
- Manage billing
- Add and remove users
- Monitor usage statistics
- Import and export users through CSV files or our API
- View performance analytics if you have a dedicated server
Looking for an easy way to manage users? With Speedify for Teams, you’ll have access to our RESTful API.
From the Teams Dashboard, you can generate API keys, which allow you to query information and manage user accounts using HTTP requests.