Share VPN over Wi-Fi on Linux
Turn Your Linux Computer into a Link Aggregation VPN Router
5 Steps to Share Speedify VPN over Wi-Fi in Linux
Get Fast, Stable and Secure Internet for All Your Devices
Speedify is a fast bonding VPN that allows you to use all of your available Internet connections at the same time. By doing his, you will get speed, stability and security and never worry about streamergencies or disconnects again. In the next normal productivity is key - make sure all your devices get the speed, stability and security they need. All you have to do is share Speedify VPN over Wi-Fi in Linux. Here's how it's done.
- Computer running Linux - Ubuntu or Raspberry Pi OS.
- At least two Internet connections from different sources (e.g. Wi-Fi, wired Ethernet, cellular, tethered smartphone).
- USB network adapters - Wi-Fi, cellular, Ethernet - depending on what you're combining and what your computer already has.
Note: if you want to connect to a Wi-Fi network and combine it with others, you'll need an extra external Wi-Fi adapter. We'll be using the other Wi-Fi adapter to share the bonded Speedify connection.
- Speedify active subscription.
How to Share Speedify VPN over Wi-Fi in Linux
- Get a Speedify for Linux subscription - available on our webstore page. Watch out for the email that includes instructions on where to get the Linux version.
- Install and configure Speedify on Ubuntu or Raspberry Pi OS – you can follow the instructions in our knowledge base.
- Add the connections you want to bond. These should each be connected to different upstream networks (not to the same router, for example, for Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet). Here's how to add Internet connections on Linux.
- Configure Speedify as a Hotspot. You'll have to configure the sharing options in /etc/speedify/speedify.conf - here's how to do that.
- Enjoy Speedify network bonding on Linux!
The only VPN with Channel Bonding
Reliable Internet wherever you go
A streamers best friend
17841700 streams saved
Whether you live stream for a living or simply join the occasional Zoom Conference, Speedify can provide a more stable and reliable streaming experience. By default Speedify utilizes our revolutionary Streaming Mode which automatically prioritizes audio and video streams and dynamically adjusts to network conditions so you can stop asking "Can you Hear Me?" and start streaming at the speed of all your connections combined!
Less buffering, more browsing
Multiple connections, maximum performance
Speedify can bond any combination of Internet connections and will intelligently distribute your online traffic between them for optimal performance. Plus, if you get disconnected from one of your connections in the middle of an important video call or file transfer, Speedify will seamlessly failover to your other working Internet connection(s) without skipping a beat.
Smoother Internet experience for:
Browse, stream, watch, and play at the speed of all your Internet connections combined. And you also get reliable connectivity wherever you are!
Speedify automatically detects, protects, and prioritizes real-time streaming traffic such as video calls and VoIP calls, live streaming, and gaming.
Speedify uses the latest encryption standards to secure your data. Stay safe when browsing on public Wi-Fi or any other network.
Protect all your devices
Secure up to 5 devices with a single account. Speedify works on all major platforms including Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Access the global internet
Connect to ultra-fast VPN servers in more than 50 locations around the globe to mask your IP address and protect your browsing activities.
We don’t record, monitor, store, log, or share anything you do.