Benefit from Windows 10 Channel Bonding with Speedify
Looking for a way to combine and use multiple Internet connections on your Windows 10 computer at the same time? You’ve probably heard of terms such as Network (NIC) Teaming or link aggregation with mixed network adapters. What they all have in common is a complex setup with a lot of incompatibility issues users complain about.
Read below to see how you can set up a Windows 10 channel bonding solution in minutes using just a software app.
Windows 10 Channel Bonding: How It Works
Here’s your typical Internet connection: imagine yourself driving for a weekend getaway on a one-lane street. And many others like you on the road. Too many cars means that the traffic is slow. Plus, if there were an incident on the road, everybody would have to stop, so nobody would reach the destination in due time.
When you combine 2 or more Internet connections, it’s like having multiple roads that lead to the same destination. You would be able to switch from one road to another if one gets congested and you’ll be sure you’ll get there in time, if not even faster!
This is exactly what channel bonding does – it splits your traffic across multiple Internet connections so that communication happens faster and chances of your overall connection dropping are almost zero.
How Speedify Helps with Windows 10 Channel Bonding – Get Started in Minutes
Speedify’s unique channel bonding technology enables you to securely use multiple Internet connections at the same time for increased bandwidth, lower latency and better connection stability. Once connected to our fast secure VPN servers in the cloud, Speedify protects your privacy and optimizes your online experience by intelligently distributing online traffic between all available Internet connections on your Windows 10 computer.
Speedify’s patent pending channel bonding solution adds some perks to the standard specs of channel bonding, for your convenience:
- Security and online privacy: Speedify has mobile VPN capabilities and securely combines multiple Internet streams so that you can be sure no one can eavesdrop on your online traffic. You can be sure your private browsing data is safe even on public WiFi networks.
- Efficiency: Most link aggregation solutions aren’t intelligent and just blindly split traffic over each network connection in a “round robin” manner, like dealing cards in a card game. Speedify’s smart channel bonding technology is able to detect the capabilities of each network connection and intelligently distributes the traffic so that you will get up to 95% efficiency of their combined throughput.
- Performance: Unlike more expensive, hardware-based channel bonding solutions, Speedify’s Windows 10 channel bonding technology is software-based and isn’t limited by any bonding hardware. It will always be usable whether you change something in your Internet setup and it’s budget friendly!
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Speedify Windows 10 Channel Bonding – Much More Load Balancing
Speedify is a fully featured channel bonding solution for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS devices. Some may think it’s a load balancing service – but it’s not. It’s much more than that!
Whereas load balancing works by optimizing Internet traffic per network sockets, channel bonding on the other hand goes one step further and optimizes traffic into smaller chunks of data – network packets. Learn more about Windows 10 channel bonding vs. load balancing.