How to Bypass YouTube Videos With Region Restrictions
Situation: you stumble across an interesting YouTube video. And you click the link to get a message that the video is not available in your country. Why is that?
YouTube uses regional filters to restrict certain videos from being played in certain countries. This can have multiple causes, including:
- the author restricts the countries where it can be seen
- copyright issues.
However, now you can easily bypass region restricted YouTube videos. See below how to do that in 3 steps.
Why There Are Region Restricted YouTube Videos
YouTube videos are region restricted in certain countries for two main reasons.
- Content does not comply with the laws of the country. The more restrictive the laws of a country are, the more videos YouTube’s regional filters will block in that country. The regional filters typically apply restrictions automatically. Sometimes there may be nothing wrong with the video you want to see. YouTube would rather be safe than sorry. So, its algorithms sometimes incorrectly filter videos.
- Licensing restrictions. Content creators and distributors have settings on their video. They can keep it from being shown in certain regions. A creator may be using intellectual property that it has licensed, but that license may only apply to certain regions. This is the same issue with the streaming-video giants, like Netflix, Hulu or BBC. Because of complicated licensing issues, some content is not allowed to be shown by certain distributors in certain regions.
You might also be interested in...
Three Steps to Get Around Region Restricted YouTube Videos
All you have to do to bypass YouTube videos that are region restricted is:
- Get Speedify fast bonding VPN. It’s available on your PC, Mac, iPhone or Android smartphone
- Run Speedify. Connect to a server located in a region where the YouTube video is not restricted.
- Navigate to YouTube or use the YouTube app without region restrictions.
Speedify is a powerful, fast bonding VPN that uses advanced encryption and channel bonding tehnology. It works to mask your true location and your real IP address. YouTube detects you are in a different region. So, you are able to watch any YouTube video you want without region restrictions.
Speedify doesn’t take any technical expertise to setup and run. All you have to do is install the app on your device, open it and connect. Then, all of your Internet browsing will be safe from snoops and regional filters. Speedify lets you bypass region restricted videos from YouTube or any other streaming service.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
No More Slow, Region Restricted YouTube Videos. Only With Speedify
Using a VPN is the easiest and most common ways of bypassing region restricted YouTube videos. Almost any VPN can help you access any YouTube videos you want. There’s a catch: most VPNs will also slow down your connection. It can reach the point that watching videos can be painful. Standard VPNs were designed in an era when you would mainly browse the Internet and check your email. Streaming video wasn’t widespread as today. This means that they can slow down connections by as much as 50%.
Speedify works completely different. It still provides the same level of security and IP address masking. But it won’t slow down your internet connection. With channel bonding, Speedify’s encryptoin protocol allows for secure, lightning fast connections.
Easily get around region restricted YouTube videos. Forget about dealing with videos constantly buffering, or dropped connections. Use Speedify and watch all YouTube videos without restrictions.