Why Use a VPN for Android Box
Do you use an Android TV box or a Kodi box to stream online videos? You should definitely secure it with a VPN. You don’t want anybody to be able to spy on your online activity when streaming or browsing.
Some websites or streaming platforms such as YouTube may also have restricted content for your region. These can be unblocked using a VPN. Moreover, you don’t want to be throttled by your ISP just because you’re doing a lot of streaming.
Also – you may have often Internet connectivity issues like buffering, connection drops, etc. Check to see if your Android TV box has multiple options for Internet connectivity – Ethernet, WiFi, 4G LTE via USB, Bluetooth, etc. You can get a fast bonding VPN like Speedify and get both security and Internet connectivity solved. Read below to see how to install the best VPN for Android box in just a few minutes.
How to Install a Fast VPN for Android Box in a Matter of Minutes
To set up Speedify fast bonding VPN for your Android TV box, follow the illustrated steps below:
- Register for a Speedify monthly or yearly subscription from our website. You will need the login credentials on your Android TV box.
- On your Android box, visit the Google Play store and install Speedify.
- Do you have other Internet connections available outside of your home one – maybe a nearby public WiFi hotspot or a 4G / LTE dongle? It’s time to connect your Android box to all available Internet connections. You should also check your Android box for connectivity options: built-in WiFi, Ethernet port, USB.
- Launch Speedify on your Android TV box and login with your email and password you got when you purchased a subscription.
- Be sure you accept the Android “Connection request” for VPN connections. While the key symbol appears on the top of your screen, Speedify fast bonding VPN is protecting your online privacy.
Once started, Speedify will detect all your active Internet connections. It will start using them simultaneously for increased bandwidth.
- By default, Speedify will connect to the fastest server available. If you want to unblock region restricted services, just choose a server in a country or region that is not blocked by that service.
That’s it! You’re all set to use Speedify as a fast bonding VPN for your Android box! Feel free to navigate the whole Speedify user interface with a remote control, if you don’t have any “mouse”-like functionality on your Android TV box.
Speedify – Best VPN for Android TV Boxes: Great for Speed, Streaming and Privacy.
Speedify improves your Internet experience by combining all available Internet connections on your Android TV box. You’ll get better bandwidth and always on connectivity. This means no more buffering screens or dropped connections for your favorite videos.
Unlike most VPNs, Speedify won’t slow down your Internet. Speedify uses channel bonding technology and advanced encryption to optimize the speed and security or your connection.
The solution for all your security and Internet connectivity concerns on your Android TV box: Speedify fast bonding VPN. Get it now!