Speedify 10.3 Is Now Available
Introducing the latest and greatest version of Speedify for Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux. For the fastest, most reliable, and most secure VPN experience, update Speedify on all of your devices right now!
New Features in Speedify 10.3
- Speedify 10.3 includes a number improvements and layout fixes for devices with smaller screens
- Fixed an issue where a login attempt when first starting the app could fail.
- New IP Leak Protection option that allows applications to leak around the VPN when turned off. Some users have requested this because of compatibility issues with particular applications. Most users should leave this option enabled.
- Fixed an issue resulting in occasional hangs when doing frequent Speedify CLI requests
- The Speedify UI now uses the webkitgtk libraries from the OS. This decreases the install size and better supports arm64 devices.
FIXES IN 10.3.1
- Fix for handle leak on Windows that could cause users to get stuck with no Internet
- Fix for potential corrupted packets in redundant mode when using connections with different MTUs
- Fix for network type flapping between Unknown and another type
- Linux: tray icon reflects whether Speedify is connected or disconnected
- Android: refuse to run on p212 devices