How to Install the Best VPN on Your Amazon Fire TV Stick or Cube
Do you have an Amazon Fire TV Stick or Cube and using it to stream online videos? Are you OK with anybody being able to eavesdrop on your activity on the Amazon Fire TV Stick – what movies you’re watching, what you’re searching for? Finally, would you like to watch videos from platforms that restrict the content in certain regions?
If you answered yes to at least one of the questions above, then it’s time to setup a fast VPN for Fire TV Stick and put all those Internet connectivity and online privacy nuisances behind. Speedify is a fast bonding VPN that secures your Amazon Fire TV Stick traffic and does this without slowing down your Internet connection like other VPN services. This way, you will never encounter interruptions, disconnects, choppy or jerky videos or even buffering.
This ultimate guide will teach you how to install a fast VPN service for your Fire TV Stick and configure the settings for the best speed and security.
Get Both Speed and Security with Speedify – Best VPN for Fire TV Stick
The reason why we recommend using Speedify as your VPN service of choice is that, compared to other VPN solutions, you get three things at once:
- Advanced encryption with no logging of data – your online traffic will be 100% secure from any snoops plus we don’t sell any data to other companies so you can get “relevant” ads served to you.
- Fast encryption algorithm based on the AES or ChaCha ciphers with best forward error correction, which doesn’t slow down the Internet connection while protecting your privacy.
- Up to 5 of your devices can be protected with a single Speedify account. So, you can use the same subscription for your Amazon Fire TV Stick, iPhone, Windows or Mac laptop, Android smartphone, Linux device, etc.
Step-by-Step Guide to Setup Speedify Fast Bonding VPN for Fire TV Stick
We’re illustrating this guide below with screenshots from our first generation Fire TV Cube. Going through all the steps in this guide shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes:
- If you haven’t already purchased Speedify, register for a Speedify account here on any of your devices – iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, Windows or Mac PCs.
- Download the Speedify APK and load it to your Fire TV stick.
See 3 ways you can sideload apps on Amazon Fire TV. Our favorite and most likely the simplest way is using the Downloader app on the Fire TV:
- Search for the Downloader app on your Fire TV and install it.
- Once you have the Downloader app installed, open it and enter the following URL:
- Install Speedify after the download is complete
- Launch Speedify and login with your email and password from step 1.
Be sure you accept the “Connection request” for VPN connections. And remember – while the “key’ symbol appears on the top of your screen, Speedify VPN for Fire TV Stick or Cube is active and your online privacy is protected.
Speedify should automatically detect your WiFi connection and start using it.
- By default, Speedify will connect to the fastest server available, but if you want to unblock region restricted services such as YouTube, BBC iPlayer and others, just choose a server in a country or region that is not blocked by that service.
You can navigate the whole Speedify user interface with a remote control, if you don’t have any “mouse”-like functionality for your Android TV box.
Speedify Is the Best VPN for Fire TV Stick and All Your Devices
We’re not just bragging here; it’s true. Unlike other VPN solutions, we don’t slow down your Internet or just give you online privacy.
Plus, on devices that support multiple Internet connectivity (such as desktop and laptop PCs, smartphones, tablets), Speedify improves your Internet experience by combining all available Internet connections, so you’ll get better bandwidth.
Speedify also monitors the quality of your connections and encrypts your data. If one of your connections disconnects, Speedify automatically reroutes all your data through the remaining connections. Once the lost Internet link is stable again Speedify automatically reconnects. You may not even notice anything has happened; you will be always connected and able to enjoy your streaming videos.
Don’t settle for buffering videos or unreliable service. Get yourself a fast bonding VPN for Fire TV Stick or Cube. Use Speedify and protect your privacy and videos history.