YouTube Not Working? Fix YouTube Connection Issues
YouTube is the place to turn when you need a laugh, have to figure out how to fix the leaking bathroom faucet or just have some extra time these days so we are logging onto YouTube several times a daily. When you see YouTube buffering, it usually means the connection to the YouTube servers lags, and you wait and wait and….wait.
Luckily, there is a solution that does not involve complicated steps around changing buffer settings or installing browser add-ons. Read below to see how you can solve YouTube connection issues once and for all.
What Causes YouTube Connection Issues?
The reason for your slow YouTube experience is most likely your Internet connection. This doesn’t necessarily mean that your Internet is too slow. People with fast fiber optic connections also experience YouTube buffering. It’s all about your Internet connection to the YouTube servers.
If you see YouTube connection issues while traveling or on the move, the cause is most likely your Internet connection. Specifically – it’s the signal quality of Wi-Fi or cellular networks you connect to on your iPhone, Android or laptop.
Here are some other common causes for YouTube connection issues:
- not enough bandwidth for your connection when watching HD videos
- browser issues on Mac and PC (cache, add-ons), and app issues on iPhone and Android smartphones
- slow YouTube server
How To Troubleshoot YouTube Connection Issues
Due to the high number of potential causes, there is no universal fix for YouTube connection issues. It’s a trial and error troubleshooting process. Here are some suggestions:
- Test your Internet speed. Even if you’ve got a fast connection, it’s possible your ISP has some temporary technical issues. Don’t worry – you can choose a lower video quality if you want to watch videos till they fix it.
- Check if your ISP is throttling YouTube – if other streaming video sites work fine, it’s very likely.
- Restart your router and make sure it has the latest firmware. Go to the manufacturer’s website to find out or contact your ISP.
- Restart your computer or mobile device. This will get rid of any potential app or cache related issues.
- On your computer – use a different browser – preferably Google Chrome. This one has all the plugins and functionalities to work almost always.
- Use a fast VPN. Believe it or not, you may get a faster connection to YouTube through a VPN than directly. It’s possible your ISP doesn’t have a good direct connection to YouTube servers. Going through a VPN can help connect to a faster YouTube server.
If you’re tired to trying all the above troubleshooting steps, just get Speedify and fix your YouTube connection issues quickly and easily!
Speedify Fast Bonding VPN Can Resolve All Your Connection Issues
Speedify goes beyond just increasing your bandwidth by combining multiple internet connections in order to solve YouTube connection issues. Speedify is a fast bonding VPN service. While other VPNs slow down your Internet connection by as much as 50%, Speedify uses an advanced new protocol. This keeps your data safe from hackers and snoops, even on compromised Wi-Fi networks. All without slowing down your Internet connection.
Often when you are using a mobile device, your cell signal or your Wi-Fi connection fluctuate. This can cause buffering, or even a total loss of connection. Speedify monitors the quality of your connection in the background. If one of your connections becomes unstable, the app automatically reroutes all of your data so that you stay connected and don’t miss a frame of your YouTube video. Once the lost connection is available, Speedify starts to use it again.
Watch YouTube videos without buffering. Speedify delivers you the ultimate Internet experience. You get a fast, secure, and reliable connection every time.