Combine Wi-Fi and Mobile Data Simultaneously Instead of Switching Between Them
Tired of slow or unreliable Internet? Have you ever wondered if it's possible to use the mobile data connection on your iPhone AND a Wi-Fi connection at the same time? It's easy to combine Internet connections on iPhone with Speedify.
We're not talking about switching between connections - Wi-Fi, Ethernet, cellular dongle, etc. We're saying you can use all your available connections simultaneously on your iPhone. That's great news, as your connection will get faster and more stable. Your smartphone will be able to harness both the download and upload bandwidth of your connections, Wi-Fi and mobile data.
Wondering how to combine Internet connections on iPhone? It's simple: you need a software channel bonding / link aggregation solution that will unlock the potential of your smartphone.
What Are the Benefits when You Combine Internet Connections on iPhone?
Most people are OK with their iPhones automatically switching between Wi-Fi and cellular data, as needed. But there's a problem: this switching takes time, at least a few seconds.
So what can happen during those seconds, you ask? Here are some examples:
- you may lose an important idea during your video calls
- you may be required to log in again to a particular platform or work VPN you're using, because the IP address of your device has changed with the switch. This means additional time.
- you may be booted from the online game you're playing
- you may lose your unsaved work in the cloud
... and the list can go on.
By combining Internet connections on your iPhone, you get more reliable connectivity. Your session will be consistent - meaning that your IP will not change if Wi-Fi should fail, because you'll still be connected to cellular data. That saves a lot of time and hassles.
Faster Internet is also a benefit when you combine Internet connections on iPhone. You can create a "super-pipe" from your Wi-Fi + cellular data connections.
All of this (and more!) is possible with the Speedify channel bonding app.
Step by Step Guide to Combine Internet Connections on iPhone
Here's what you have to do to use both Wi-Fi and cellular data simultaneously on your iPhone:
- Verify that your cellular data connection is on and working. Go to Settings > Cellular and flip he switch to on.
- Connect to Wi-Fi. Verify that your Wi-Fi is enabled on your iPhone or iPad and connected to a network.
Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and flip the switch to on. You can then select a network from the list that appears. Keep in mind, private networks may require you to enter a password before connecting.Need help with this step? Visit Apple’s knowledge base to learn more.
- Get Speedify from the App Store and run it. Speedify will automatically detect any available Internet connections and combine them for increased speed, security, and stability.
Speedify Also Protects Your Online Privacy on iPhone
With its privacy and security functionalities as fast bonding VPN, Speedify will safely guard your online data and put it away from prying eyes (such as your ISP) or cyber criminals.
Plus – we care about your privacy, so we have a strict no log policy regarding the activities you do while using the Speedify service.
Speedify is compatible with all recent iPhones and iPads, including iPhone 5S and all versions of iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone SE (2nd generation) and iPhone 12. It also supports all iPad Air and iPad Pro models, iPad 5th generation, iPad 6th generation, iPad 7th generation, iPad mini 2 and later devices. Please check the updated system requirements on the download page.