Internet Service Providers in Rural Mississippi, Coverage and Speeds
If you’re thinking of switching your ISP in rural Mississippi, you need a true high speed Internet service. After all, you’re probably paying for high speed Internet service in rural Mississippi, but are not getting fast enough Internet. This happens often times, as ISPs are themselves part of the problem with the unsatisfactory high speed Internet service in rural Mississippi.
The average Internet speed Mississippi has is 13 Mbps, according to Akamai’s Q1 2017 stats. That’s below the US national average. Top Internet providers in Arizona that deliver high speeds include:
- AT&T (1000 Mbps, DSL, fiber)
- Xfinity (300 Mbps, cable)
- Frontier (115 Mbps, DSL)
- CenturyLink (45 Mbps, DSL, fiber)
If you’re tired of not being able to enjoy online gaming or stream live on Twitch, your best bet is to combine two or more Internet connections in Mississippi. Speedify, the fast bonding VPN service, is here to help.
What Are the Issues with High Speed Internet Service in Arizona?
When it comes to high speed Internet in rural Mississippi, an amazing 91% of people have access to broadband:
- 87% get DSL
- 68% get cable
- 22% get fiber
- 18% get satellite (source).
If you are having high speed Internet service issues in rural Mississippi, there are three likely causes:
- Your ISP is throttling your connection
- You are having router issues
- Too many of your neighbors have the same ISP and you experience slowing during peak usage hours.
The easiest thing to do is to first test your router to see if that is the source of your problem. But, if the issue is your ISP, your best bet is to use a second Internet connection and combine the two connections into a single fast pipe with the Speedify app.
You might also be interested in...
High Speed Internet Service in Rural Mississippi and Net Neutrality
One of the concerns after the net neutrality repeal is that ISPs could throttle Internet access for certain services – especially the bandwidth-intensive ones such as live video streaming, online gaming, etc. They could ask for more money from the consumer if they want to access that specific service with full speed.
If there are several high speed Internet service providers in the area you live in Mississippi, you will have where to choose from and avoid such issues. Here is an interesting map of the high speed Internet coverage in the United States – where do you stand on that?
Get Faster High Speed Internet Service in Rural Mississippi with Speedify
Speedify can be downloaded for free on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android devices. You can use Speedify to combine any types of connections including:
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Don’t Wait for Electric Co-Ops to Bring High Speed Internet to Rural MS. Here’s How to Get It Now.
For the purpose of this article, we’re assuming you have at least 2 Internet connections available. These include your home Internet, a nearby public WiFi, tethered phone, an additional home Internet connection, etc. Here are some ideas on where to find new Internet connections. And here are 5 steps to get high speed Internet to your home in rural Mississippi:
- Install Speedify on your computer or mobile device. Get it from our website or from the Apple Store / Google Play Store.
- Make sure you are connected to one of the Internet connections. Most computers only have a single WiFi card and a single Ethernet port. The easiest process is to connect to the first Internet source using your Ethernet port.
- Connect your computer to the second Internet connection. The easiest process is to connect to the second source using WiFi.
- If available, connect your computer other Internet connections – you can tether a smartphone via USB or Bluetooth, find another WiFi, etc.
- Run the Speedify app. Speedify will automatically combine the different connections into a single fast pipe. You will enjoy a lightning fast Internet experience like you have never seen before.
Best Rural Mississippi High Speed Internet Service – Combine 2 or More Connections with Speedify
Apart from combining multiple Internet connections at once, Speedify can keep you always connected to the Internet. If for any reason one of your connections goes down, Speedify keeps you online by automatically rerouting all of your traffic through the existing connection until the other connection comes back online. You don’t have to do anything. Once the other connection is stable again, Speedify starts to use it again.
Speedify is also an anonymous no-log VPN that will keep your data secure from hackers and snoops. Not even your IPS will know what sites you are visiting.
Tired of the slow Internet service in rural Mississippi? Get started with Speedify! Experience high speed Internet in rural Mississippi your way.