A winning combination…
With Speedify it’s possible to bond multiple Internet connections for their combined Speed and reliability. After learning that we could use an ethernet connection on an iOS device (with the right adapters) we had to see just how far we could take it!
While 15 connections is overkill for even the most diehard livestreamers – with just the Wi-Fi and Cellular connections on your iPhone you can get the best of what Speedify’s channel bonding technology offers – seamless failover, error correction, increased security and a speed boost when you need it most.
Want to try it out for yourself? Here’s a shopping list!
(Note that not all USB3 ethernet adapters are compatible with iOS devices, but we have confirmed the ones below work)
- Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter (x1)
- Anker 10 Port 60W Data Hub (x2)
- Cable Matters USB to Ethernet Adapter (x10)
- OR Anker USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (x10)
You’ll also need one large enough Network Switch (or a few smaller ones) and Ethernet Cables to Plug everything in!
Speedify is a fast bonding VPN that uses channel bonding technology to combine multiple Internet connections together simultaneously. Being a VPN, it encrypts all the data from your iPhone to the Internet. This way, you will be able to:
- stay safe from hackers and snooping ISPs, especially when connecting to public WiFi networks
- bypass content restrictions on certain networks, in certain areas or countries and unblock video streaming services.
- avoid ISP data throttling for certain services like Twitch and YouTube.
Speedify is available for iOS, iPadOS Android, macOS, and Windows devices. Specifically for Apple devices, it works on all devices running iOS 12 and later. This includes iPhones 5S, 6 and later, as well as iPads of 5th generation and newer. Please check the updated system requirements on the download page.
When you use Ethernet, WiFi and cellular data together on your iPhone with Speedify, you get 3 things at once: a stable connection, fast internet and secure online privacy. What are you waiting for? Get started now!