Join us LIVE for a demo of our new Pair & Share feature and Q&A with Speedify developers - plus updates about what's new in Speedify, trivia, tips, and tech support!
- This event has passed.
Speedify LIVE: Wrapped – End of Year Stream
December 22, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
What Happened to Speedify in 2022
On the 162nd episode of Speedify LIVE we wrap up the year with a nice little holiday-themed bow by reviewing all that we’ve done in 2022!
We take a look at some of our favorite moments with our amazing guests, chat about all that we’ve learned from our livestreams and as a team, and even chat with some of the behind-the-scenes people of Speedify!
Here are our 5 takeaways from our Speedify Wrapped episode:
- We have learned a LOT from the 116(!!!) livestreams we did in 2022, but there are a few golden rules now:
a. If you’re streaming, put your phone on Do Not Disturb!
b. When IRL streaming, make sure you keep track of the temperature because phones overheat quickly!
c. Having a clearer structure with transitions and graphics helps the stream a lot.
- The Support Team has improved a lot in 2022 with switching up the approach a little bit. We’ve learned to better organize and sort emails; have set up a number of automated workflows to optimize the time we spend on each ticket, making sure we get to the more complicated ones sooner; we’ve become better at delegating duties to play to everyone’s strengths, and managed to bridge the gap between the developers, QA testers and support team.
- Speedify currently has public servers in 108 datacenters! All that is spread across 57 cities, in 36 countries, while we do have a number of cities with multiple data centers to be able to provide users the best performance possible on our servers.
- Speedify has released 19 versions of the app in 2022! We started out with Speedify 12, now on Speedify 12.8, we’ve made sure to make constant improvements to stream detection, added stream health indicators; we introduced the News and Events section to help keep up to date with releases and sales; added Auto-Priority detection and ISP naming, as well as a Disconnect Prompt, and improved Starlink Bypassing.
- The Marketing team has done a lot in 2022 in terms of content creation and ad campaigns, but one of the biggest projects has been working with UFDtech! With UFDTech’s Cannonball for the Cure charity stream using Starlink with three other connections in Speedify, we were inspired to get our own Starlink RV and start our 24/7 livestream so we could test and learn more that will help improve Speedify!
I want to thank every guest we had on. We talked to some amazing people and learned a lot. And I just want to thank our viewers. All the feedback and comments have been great. Thanks for being there.
Up Next on Speedify LIVE
ABOUT THE SHOW
Tune in and chat with us live on:
Speedify is the only app that combines your wifi, cellular, wired, and even your friend’s phone signals – into one ultra-fast and super secure link that keeps you all connected for the best possible live streaming, video calling, or just posting to your favorite app.
Subscribe to Speedify on YouTube
Get news, success stories, and our weekly livestreaming show Speedify LIVE! Tune in to chat and ask questions or to yell at us if that makes you happy. We're from Philly, we can take it.