How to Use a VPN for Remote Work
If you have a remote job or you are telecommuting, then you’re most likely accessing the business network of your company. As this holds very sensitive data, you have to be sure that nobody can eavesdrop on your connection. If we’re talking about security – clearly we’re referring to a VPN service. But there’s more to take into account than just security when doing remote work… You have to make sure you’ll always be online when needed and also that you have a sufficient bandwidth to be able to hold emergency video calls with your team or business partners.
Speedify is a next generation mobile VPN that solves the 3 main dimensions of a successful VPN for remote work, making it the best such solution. Read below to see how it’s possible for an easy-to-use software app to get you fast, reliable and secure Internet.
Why Do I Need a VPN for Remote Work?
A VPN service for remote work allows users to establish secure online connections with a remote computer network from anywhere in the world. The main role of the VPN for remote work is to secure the communication between the user and the business computer network.
However, in today’s landscape, Internet security is not the only requirement for a VPN solution. There are some other aspects you need to take into account:
- Internet reliability – being always online is important, especially in the middle of an important business call with screen sharing and important decisions to be made. Or simply when watching a live event online.
- Internet speed – while you might think reliability takes the lead, imagine yourself working on a 56k-like connection speed. It’s like not working at all due to the lack of usable Internet.
What’s the Best VPN for Remote Work?
Given the 3 coordinates described above (security, reliability, speed), here are the steps you should take to get yourself the best VPN for remote work:
Keep in mind that Speedify uses a proprietary ChaCha-based 256-bit encryption algorithm and doesn’t log any data regarding your online activities while using the service.
- Don’t use free VPN solutions! Although it sounds tempting, you’ll basically get what you’re paying for and “more” in the sense that you might have different companies “chasing” you online with advertisements. And that’s the best case scenario!
- Seek reliability – conventional VPN services have a major flaw with how they’re built, running all traffic through a single connection.
Luckily, Speedify is the only next generation mobile VPN that has automatic and seamless failover. Speedify can use multiple Internet connections simultaneously – Wi-Fi AND mobile data on your phone, for example. So, even before your Wi-Fi connection drops, Speedify will route traffic through the mobile data connection, so you won’t skip a beat.
- More speed is better – any conventional VPN service adds overhead to the online traffic in order to encrypt it, so, your Internet will be slower when using traditional VPNs.
Speedify uses a revolutionary fast encryption mechanism which has minimal impact on the speed. Plus, if combining multiple connections, you will actually get faster speeds for your bandwidth hungry VoIP video calls or online video streams.
- Be sure you can use the VPN for remote work on all your devices – whether you’re working from your Mac or PC laptop or from your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone, the VPN for remote work service you choose should support all these devices and, more than that, not charge you extra for additional devices.
Speedify runs on Windows, macOS, Android and iOS devices. It’s easy to install, doesn’t require any special permissions on mobile devices and has the same user interface across all devices.
Speedify = Secure, Reliable, Fast VPN for Remote Work
Using a VPN will protect you, but most of the VPN solutions will also slow down the Internet, as all data passes through their servers first before going to or from its final destination.
Speedify doesn’t slow down your online speed, as it uses a proprietary encryption algorithm that is fast and secure, to make sure you don’t compromise speed for security.
Plus – most important – Speedify doesn’t log any data regarding your online activity, as other VPNs (or even your own ISP) might do, in order to sell your browsing data to marketing agencies – ever wondered how come “the ads” know you’ve been looking at something in particular?
Tried enough VPNs for remote work and none was both secure AND fast / reliable? Speedify provides the speed, security and reliability as the best VPN for remote work! Get started with Speedify now – no strings attached, no email sign-up necessary!