Best VPN for Europe Travel: Get Speed, Security and Stability from Your Internet Connection
Looking for the best VPN for Europe travel? Whether it’s business or pleasure, a VPN is certainly something you should be using at least when traveling, if not all the time. First of all – because you don’t want others to spy on what you’re doing online. And second – because you want to have the peace of mind that you will always be online, regardless of spotty Wi-Fi hotspots or lack of mobile data signal.
Speedify is a fast bonding VPN app that meets the 3 main requirements of a successful VPN for Europe travel, making it the best such solution. See below how this bonding app will get you fast, reliable and secure Internet.
Everything You Need to Know About VPNs for Europe Travel
The best VPN for Europe travel should do more than what your traditional VPN does – securing your online activities:
- Privacy and security – stay protected against cyber criminals or ISPs looking to get hold of your sensitive data. They can spy on your business, eavesdrop on your VoIP calls on Skype or even your personal accounts with Facebook or Twitter.
- Connection stability – being always online is important, especially when streaming a live event or in the middle of an important business call. You don’t want that screen sharing session to drop or miss on important decisions.
- Internet speed – imagine yourself working on a 56k-like connection speed. For nostalgic people, some say you can find those speeds when traveling by bus or train. It’s like not working at all due to the lack of usable Internet.
Outside of that, as you’re traveling into Europe, it’s important for your VPN to have both:
- good performing servers in countries across the continent
- servers in your own country (e.g. USA, Canada, Australia, India), which you can connect to in order to watch region locked content.
5 Steps to Choose the Best VPN for European Travel
Going to Europe? Need to have a fast and reliable Internet connection and also unlock content available in your country? Here are the steps you should take to get yourself the best VPN for Europe travel:
- Don’t use free VPN solutions! Although it sounds tempting, you’ll basically get what you’re paying for and “more” in the sense that you might have different companies “chasing” you online with advertisements.
- Make sure the VPN service has rock solid encryption and does not log your online actvities or sell them to 3rd parties. Look for advanced encryption mechanisms with minimal impact on speed and battery life.
All VPNs will protect your online activities to a certain degree, especially important when using unprotected public Wi-Fi hotspots. You should also check the one you choose has a no-log policy and they will not sell your “anonymized” traffic data to 3rd party marketing companies.
- Get a stable Internet connection – conventional VPN services have a major flaw with how they’re built, running all traffic through a single connection. If that connection drops, your Internet disconnects.
Look for a VPN service that has automatic and seamless failover. It should detect once a connection is about to drop and route traffic through the other working connection.
- Seek the speed – any conventional VPN service adds overhead to the online traffic in order to encrypt it, so, your Internet will be slower when using traditional VPNs. Plus, when combining multiple connections at once, you will actually get faster speeds for your bandwidth hungry VoIP video calls or online video streams.
- Get all your devices protected – Mac or PC laptop, iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone: the VPN for Europe travel should support all these devices. Moreover, it should not charge you extra for additional devices.
Speedify Keeps You Connected, Fast and Safe!
With Speedify you’ll definitely be getting the best VPN for traveling. Using a VPN will protect you, but most of them will also slow down the Internet, as all data passes through their servers first before going to or from its final destination.
Speedify doesn’t slow down your online speed, as it uses a proprietary encryption algorithm that is fast and secure, to make sure you don’t compromise speed for security.
Plus – very important in today’s world – Speedify doesn’t log any data regarding your online activity, as other VPNs (or even your own ISP) might do, in order to sell your browsing data to marketing agencies – ever wondered how come “the ads” know you’ve been looking at something in particular?
Get equipped with the best VPN for traveling. Speedify provides the speed, security and reliability as the best VPN for traveling. Get started with Speedify now – no strings attached, no email sign-up necessary!