Virtual Poker Dominates the World in 2020!
Playing with the queen of hearts not very smart, and the joker ain’t the only fool, sang Juice Newton in 1981. You can make up your own mind about that one: Queen of Hearts
Thanks PartyPoker, I love most of these songs as do you! So next time we set you up to play a few hands, be sure to use this list to set the tone and enjoy yourself - hopefully bring ya LUCK too.
PartyPoker, a great place for wagers, but also a nice way to enjoy the company of others safely and securely in these times. Once you are all set up for a bit of chance, don’t let a connection issue be a buzzkill and slow that roll you are on.
Online poker has been on the upswing for a while now, and PartyPoker is among the top sites. People just enjoy playing from the comfort of home online casino game. Keep yourself entertained with the steady internet, because a Streamergency will cause your “record to skip” and it could cost you your hand, or worse, lower your position in a tournament. This article will share how you can avoid PartyPoker connection issues and focus on playing poker rather than worrying and troubleshooting your internet connectivity.
What are the Usual Causes for PartyPoker Connection Issues
We all know the Internet has its way of disconnecting right when you need it the most. This can be OK with other activities. But with critical ones like being part of a PartyPoker tournament, your money is at stake. It's a priority for you to solve your potential connection issues before logging in to PartyPoker.
The causes for PartyPoker connection issues may be split into 3 major categories:
- Platform server problems (when it's not you, it's them)
- Device issues - software conflicts (with security / firewall software), out-of-date PartyPoker app
- Internet connectivity problems on your part: slow or laggy connection.
Troubleshooting any of these during an ongoing game is not recommended. You can do this while in the app lobby or when you're not using PartyPoker. Keep reading to see a list of potential fixes.
7 Easy Steps to Fix PartyPoker Connection Issues
Let's see how you can troubleshoot your PartyPoker connection issues:
- Check the PartyPoker Support Twitter account for any news on issues.
- Restart all your network equipment - router / modem, repeater, etc.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the PartyPoker app installed and restart it.
- If you have a firewall or security software, make sure it allows the PartyPoker app to access the Internet.
- Restart your PC or smartphone.
- Reinstall the PartyPoker app
- Contact PartyPoker directly from the app or website.
The alternative to all the above: using 2 or more connections available to you at once, to keep you connected when one of them disconnects. You can easily do that by using the Speedify app while you play poker.
Speedify Will Prevent PartyPoker Connection Issues
Speedify is a bonding VPN service that uses channel bonding technology to allow you to use all of your Internet connections at once. You will benefit from extra speed, the best latency available, and also protection against DDoS attacks that target poker players. If you have been targeted before, you might also think about getting your own dedicated server for online games.
If you think you don't have any other connections available, here are a few ideas:
- on your smartphone you can combine Wi-Fi and cellular together.
- on your computer you can use the Ethernet or Wi-Fi from the home network with a USB cellular dongle and/or your tethered smartphone.
Speedify automatically recognizes all active connections on your device and intelligently combines them to keep you online while maintaining the session. Even if one of your connections drops, Speedify will seamlessly transition the traffic to the other(s) before that happens, so you won't even know it happened.
Last but not least: remember that even if you use Speedify while playing poker, we recommend having your PartyPoker app updated at all times.
To wrap this up - Speedify provides a simple way to solve and avoid PartyPoker connection issues by using all of your available Internet connections at once.