VPN for the Road Helps Digital Nomads Stay Secure and Flexible
Using a VPN is crucial for securing road warriors. Think about all the sensitive data you’re sending and receiving – it may be your personal accounts or confidential business data. If you’re working remotely frequently, you’re most probably already using a VPN service.
When traveling, along with a secure connection, you also want to have good Internet, that would also allow streaming videos and having video calls without those pesky interruptions or buffering screens.
You might ask: is there any VPN for the road solution that would both secure a connection and make sure you’ll always be connected? The answer is yes! Read below to see how it’s possible for an easy-to-use software app to get you fast, reliable and secure Internet.
VPN for the Road Requirements
A VPN for the road has to do more than what your traditional VPN does – securing your online activities:
- Internet security – you don’t want cyber criminals to get hold of your sensitive data about your business, eavesdrop on your VoIP calls on Skype or even your personal accounts with Facebook or Twitter, do you?
- Internet reliability – being always online is important, especially in the middle of an important business call with screen sharing and important decisions to be made. Or simply when watching a live event online.
- Internet speed – while you might think reliability takes the lead, imagine yourself working on a 56k-like connection speed. It’s like not working at all due to the lack of usable Internet.
Choosing the Best VPN for the Road
Here are the steps you should take to get yourself the best VPN for the road:
- Don’t use free VPN solutions! Although it sounds tempting, you’ll basically get what you’re paying for and “more” in the sense that you might have different companies “chasing” you online with advertisements.
- Go for reliability – conventional VPN services have a major flaw with how they’re built, running all traffic through a single connection.
Choose a VPN service that can offer you automatic and seamless failover by using multiple Internet connections simultaneously – Wi-Fi AND mobile data on your phone, for example.
- Seek the speed – any conventional VPN service adds overhead to the online traffic in order to encrypt it, so, your Internet will be slower when using traditional VPNs. There are VPN solutions that use fast encryption mechanisms with minimal impact on the speed so you can hold VoIP video calls or watch online video streams.
The good news: Speedify checks them all!
Speedify Keeps You Always Online, Fast and Safe!
With Speedify you’ll get the best VPN for the road in 2 minutes or less. Speedify is a next generation VPN built for mobility that secures your Internet connection while giving you the flexibility needed when traveling: makes the Internet faster and more reliable by using multiple Internet connections at the same time.
Using a VPN will protect you, but most of them will also slow down the Internet, as all data passes through their servers first before going to or from its final destination.
Speedify doesn’t slow down your online speed, as it uses a proprietary encryption algorithm that is fast and secure, to make sure you don’t compromise speed for security.
Plus – most important – Speedify doesn’t log any data regarding your online activity, as other VPNs (or even your own ISP) might do, in order to sell your browsing data to marketing agencies – ever wondered how come “the ads” know you’ve been looking at something in particular?
Looking for the best VPN for the road? Speedify provides the speed, security and reliability as the best VPN for road warriors and digital nomads. Get started with Speedify now – no strings attached, no email sign-up necessary!