Why Use Waze – the Best Driving Companion
While the basic GPS maps app on your phone helps you find the way to any destination, there is a lot more you can achieve with Waze.
Waze tells you about the traffic conditions, police positions, accident locations, and roadwork in real time. If the road you have taken has a traffic jam, Waze will quickly redirect you to another route to save your time.
Here is what Waze does for you:
- Sends regular alerts about the presence of hazards, traffic congestion, and police on your way
- Provides you an estimated time of arrival
- Allows you to open your favorite music app while staying on Waze
- Shows instant change of routes to help you reach the destination in the shortest time
- Lets you change the voice that guides you as you drive
With all these features, you can rest assured that you’ll reach your destination faster than usual. All you need is a stable and fast internet connection to ensure that Waze runs smoothly.
Waze No Network Connection Issues
As with all the apps, Waze can sometimes face issues. Some users have reported network problems with the error message, “unable to connect to a network” or “no network connection.” Some users have reported that the app gets stuck on “searching network” but never really connects.
There might be two reasons behind this. Either the app isn’t working right or there is no strong network in your area.
To fix the Waze app no network connection problems, you can try these options:
- Restart the phone
- Clear the Waze cache
- Delete the app and install it again
If these fixes don’t work, the issue is probably with the network. Since you’re driving, you’re constantly entering and leaving Wi-Fi zones. The network is faster at some points and slower at others so the speeds are not consistent.
You can use your mobile data to stay connected but if you’re going on a long route, even the mobile data won’t be stable.
Since map and location guiding apps need fast internet to work properly, slow connections won’t be able to fully utilize their features. In the worst case, you might even get lost because you were unable to connect the app due to network loss.
You might also be interested in...
What to Do in Case of Waze Network Issues
Still getting the Waze no network connection issue? Have you tried reinstalling the app and nothing worked? The next thing to do is to fix your network:
- You can keep driving for some time until you enter a strong Wi-Fi zone and the app reconnects.
- If there is no Wi-Fi where you’re driving, you can rely on your mobile data. If your mobile data gets weak in between, you can wait until it gets better reception.
When you’re driving, there is no guarantee of a stable connection. Your phone might connect to random Wi-Fi networks as you drive. The problem is, some of them can be unreliable both in terms of the connection speed and security. A hacker on the network could be able to see your phone activity. They might also be able to inject malware into your device.
So, you need a solution that can make your internet connection stable, fast and secure: a bonding VPN.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
How Speedify Helps You Out With the Waze No Network Connection Issue
Speedify is a bonding VPN. This means that it will help you get a stable and fast internet connection while you drive. And that’s not all. It will also keep you protected from hackers as you connect to random Wi-Fi hotspots on the way.
While you drive, at some points, you might be between two wireless (Wi-Fi or cellular) networks. Your phone will automatically connect you to one of them. You will not be able to take the full advantage of both connections.
With Speedify, you can combine your Wi-Fi with your cellular data to get boosted speeds. You will no longer face the “Waze no network connection” issue.
Speedify is a simple app that’s super easy to use which eliminates any Waze network issues. Try it now!