Which VPN is the Best for Cryptocurrency Trading and Payments?
If you're still wondering if you should use a VPN for crypto - yes, you definitely should. A VPN keeps your activity more secure. And this is very important when you're dealing with valuable assets, whether it's fiat money, cryptocurrency or others.
However, not all VPNs are the same. This article will explain what you should look at when choosing the best VPN for crypto trading.
Why You Need a VPN for Crypto Trading
Cryptocurrency exchange platforms for trading have a high level of security, using end-to-end encryption. These include Binance, Kraken, eToro, Coinbase, and others. But don't think accidents can't happen: critical security vulnerabilities can be discovered at any point, so using an extra layer of security, like a VPN, is always a good idea.
Along with securing your online traffic through encryption, a VPN allows you to connect to different servers in the cloud, usually located all over the world. That way, you will appear as connecting from that region. For example, if you're physically in Europe, you can use a VPN and connect to a server in the US. All the websites and apps you use will consider you as connecting from the US.
There are two main reasons why you would want to use a VPN when trading crypto:
- To be able to access certain crypto exchanges and coins that are restricted. Some cryptocurrencies are blocked in some locations, as they are more difficult to track for taxes, etc.
- To protect your sensitive data. Whenever you're trading cryptocurrencies, you're using your sensitive data as your ID (where required), your bank account / credit card number, authentication codes, etc. Also - you may be using your cryptocurrency wallet. You don't want this data to go to anyone, basically.
But which VPN should you use? How to choose the best VPN for crypto trading?
Four Things to Look at when Choosing the Best VPN for Cryptocurrency Trading
Not all VPNs are the same. That's why you should really pick the right one for you. Here are 4 things you should take into account:
- Avoid free VPNs when trading crypto. There's a reason why they are free, and it's usually because they sell your data to advertisers.
- The kill switch is a must. It works by not allowing your device to communicate with the Internet when there's an issue between you and the VPN server you're connecting to.
- Don't sacrifice speed for security. Using a VPN is a good idea overall, not just when you're trading crypto. Don't let the VPN slow down your Internet - choose a VPN that is fast.
Best VPN for Crypto Trading: Definitely Speedify!
Why is Speedify is the best VPN you can find when you're trading cryptocurrency? Speedify is a fast, no-log bonding VPN that secures your online activities without slowing down your Internet connection. That's being done through channel bonding technology, which allows you to use all your available Internet connections at once.
The benefits for trading and using crypto exchanges and wallets are obvious. But for those mining for themselves or using mining pools, the bonding part is really interesting, as it allows them to have a more reliable connection. This means that they can avoid forced pauses caused by Internet disconnects.
Remember: you should always use a VPN, especially when trading cryptocurrency. Choose the one that's fit for you and remember: you can have security, speed and reliability at once, with Speedify.
Use all of your connections at the same time
Multiple connections, maximum performance
Speedify can bond any combination of 2 or more Internet connections and will intelligently distribute your online traffic between them for optimal performance.
In the majority of cases, Speedify will automatically detect and start using any Internet connections available to your device - but if you need help we have quick start guides available for most common set ups.