What You Need to Know About Running a VPN on Android
With 2.5 billion active monthly users, Android holds 85% of the global smartphone market. The most popular day-to-day uses for smartphones include checking social media, doing work related tasks, VoIP calls and shopping online.
It is amazing we have all that technology at the palm of our hands. Being connected to the internet is crucial for all those activities. However, there are times when it can be difficult to maintain a stable or fast enough connection. Plus, online privacy is important as well. Did you know that you can get both stable, fast and secure Internet on your Android, all by using a bonding VPN.
Why Use a VPN on Android? Here Are 5 Reasons
The smartphones we use are constantly connected to the Internet, exchanging data, syncing your emails, social media accounts and other profiles. But what if somebody intercepts that traffic? They can get your credit card numbers, social media password, confidential emails, messages, and browsing history. This scenario is less likely if you are on your home WiFi or using your cellular data, but who can resist free public WiFi? And it’s that sweet sweet public WiFi you should be worried about if you care about your personal data.
Here are 5 reasons to use a VPN on Android:
- To unblock geo-restricted content.
- To bypass your government’s internet censorship.
- To bypass restrictions in office/school/college.
- To torrent worry free.
- To get exclusive deals online which are only available to users from other regions (special pricing, special power-ups for online games, etc.)
All pretty good reasons to use a VPN on Android, right? But wait, there’s more.
VPNs Slow Down Your Internet. But Not All of Them
There’s no denying it: traditional VPNs slow down your internet speed. Sadly that is just the nature of the beast, you can’t have encrypted traffic without it impacting your speed. Or can you?
If you use a bonding VPN app like Speedify, you will get more than just online privacy.
- as a VPN, it encrypts your internet traffic and gives you complete online privacy. It also allows you to bypass geographical restrictions and access blocked websites.
- as a channel bonding service, it combines the speeds from multiple different networks simultaneously. This generates faster and more stable internet.
This way, Speedify eliminates slow down associated with most VPN services.
Why Speedify Bonding VPN Is Your Best Choice for Android
With its channel bonding technology, Speedify allows you to take advantage of both cellular and WiFi connection of your Android phone or tablet. Speedify makes you anonymous on the internet and encrypts your data. This means no hacker can intercept your traffic when you are enjoying your coffee and catching up on work, social or banking while connected to the cafe’s free WiFi.