What Is the Ugliest Router?
It's mid March and we thought: why not combine the traditional March Madness basketball season with one of the most ignored devices in your home? So here it is - the March Router Madness!
Let's face it: you barely interact with your router after you put it in place and configure it. Every now and then you may dust it off, if it doesn't lie in a cabinet. So why not showcase it? Now it's the best time to do this and nobody will think you're weird or anything.
We're offering a Speedify Subscription and a Cool T-shirt with Your Router on It
Who wouldn't want this? And this is not sarcasm!
Here's what you have to do:
- the contest takes place on our Instagram and Twitter accounts - make sure you follow them.
- send us your ugly, weird or wacky router photos on Instagram or Twitter by Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 11:59 PM EST.
- multiple entries are accepted.
- voting will start after this on the Speedify Instagram stories.
- there is no purchase necessary!
- Winners will be messaged via DM on Instagram / Twitter at the close of the final poll.
Good luck! May the ugliest router win!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: We are proud to announce the commencement of the 63rd Annual Speedify Ugly Router Bracket, aka, “ROUTER MADNESS”!
Submit photos of your ugly router via Twitter or Instagram for your chance to be included in the Great-Grandfather of all Tournaments. pic.twitter.com/gsz3jSUqch
— Speedify (@speedify) March 15, 2021