Need to Check for Comcast Service Outages in Your Area? Don’t Get in This Situation
Comcast is one of the biggest Internet service provider in the US. They’ve got plenty of infrastructure, both wired and wireless, through the Xfinity WiFi hotspots. As with any ISP, the Comcast internet service goes down.
You’d think this is not a big issue if it drops for a few minutes. But even so, think about the effects of Comcast Internet being down when:
- you stream a movie on YouTube or listen to your Spotify playlist
- you do some online gaming
- you watch live videos on Twitch
- you’re working remote, attending a business call
Read below to find out what you can do about it.
Is Comcast Internet Down Right Now? Use Channel Bonding Technology to Prevent Internet Disconnects
The Speedify fast bonding VPN app uses Channel Bonding technology. This allows to combine 2 or more Internet connections at once and route traffic seamlessly between them. By combining connections, Speedify spreads individual packets between them, enabling failover capabilities.
What does this mean? If Comcast Internet is down, you will continue to be online using other connection(s). These connections can be public WiFi hotspots nearby, cellular connections, wired Internet, etc.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Comcast Internet Down? Not a Problem Anymore If You Use Speedify Fast Bonding VPN
Ever find that Comcast, Verizon, or any other ISP’s internet is down? Speedify can get you back up with the magic of Channel Bonding technology.
Better yet, keep Speedify running in the background on your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet. It will combine your connections, and you may never even notice the outage in the first place! Get started with Speedify for free.