How To Solve GGPoker Internet Disconnection Issues? Fix your internet!
Fast and stable Internet connectivity is essential to avoid GGPoker Internet disconnecting issues. When your connection is sub-par, the symptoms of online poker issues range from disconnection to slow game response.
This article shares a proven solution to quickly address any GGPoker internet disconnection issues - Speedify connectivity tool and a VPN.
Here are the Most Common Issues that Causes GGPoker Internet Disconnecting Issues
We all know the Internet has its way of disconnecting right when you need it the most. This can be OK with other activities. But with critical ones like being part of a GGPoker tournament, your money is at stake. It's a priority for you to solve your potential connection issues before logging in to GGPoker.
The causes for GGPoker disconnection issues may be split into 3 main categories:
- Platform server problems (when it's not you, it's them)
- Device issues - software conflicts (with security/firewall software), out-of-date GGPoker app
- Internet connectivity problems on your part: slow or laggy connection.
Troubleshooting any of these during an ongoing game is not recommended. You can do this while in the app lobby or when you're not using GGPoker. Keep reading to see a list of potential fixes when GGPoker is having disconnection issues.
Here Are 7 Things you can Try To Solve GGPoker Internet Disconnecting Issues
Given the above, let's see how you can troubleshoot your GGPoker issues:
- Check the GGPoker Support Twitter account for any news on outages.
- Restart all your network equipment - router/modem, repeater, etc.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the GGPoker app installed and restart it.
- If you have a firewall or security software, make sure it allows the GGPoker app to access the Internet.
- Restart your PC or smartphone.
- Reinstall the GGPoker app
- Reach out to GGPoker Support
The easiest fix: using 2 or more connections available to you at once, to keep you connected when one of them disconnects. You can easily do that by using the Speedify app while you play GGPoker.
Forget About GGPoker Disconnecting Issues and Focus on your Game with Speedify
Speedify is a bonding VPN service that employs channel bonding technology to allow you to use all of your Internet connections at once. You will benefit from the extra speed, the best latency available, and also protection against DDoS attacks that target poker players. If you have been targeted before, you might also think about getting your own dedicated server for online games.
If you think you don't have any other connections available, here are a few ideas:
- on your smartphone, you can combine Wi-Fi and cellular together.
- on your computer, you can use the Ethernet or Wi-Fi from the home network with a USB cellular dongle and/or your tethered smartphone.
Speedify automatically recognizes all active connections on your device and intelligently combines them to keep you online while maintaining the session. Even if one of your connections drops, Speedify will seamlessly transition the traffic to the other(s) before that happens, so you won't even know it happened.
Last but not least: remember that even if you use Speedify while playing poker, we recommend having your GGPoker app updated at all times.
To wrap this up - Speedify provides an easy way to solve and avoid GGPoker Internet disconnecting issues by using all of your available Internet connections at once.