The Only Way to Use WiFi and Cellular Data Simultaneously on Android
Have you ever encountered slow Internet on your Android smartphone or tablet? Or one that kept disconnecting? Even when it says you’re connected to Wi-Fi, chances are you stumble upon a bad hotspot and the Internet is actually not working.
You can fix this easily – use WiFi and mobile data at the same time on Android. Not alternatively, switching between them, but at the same time, simultaneously. See the video below how you can do this very easily with the Speedify, the only VPN on the market for combining multiple Internet connections at the same time.
How to Use Wi-Fi and Mobile Data at the Same Time on Android
- an Android smartphone or tablet with a mobile data connection
- an available Wi-Fi network to connect to
- the Speedify bonding VPN app
Step 1: Let’s verify that you have an active mobile data connection on your Android phone, and that you have your data turned on. To do this, swipe down on your notification bar and check that the mobile data toggle is switched on. Or go into “Settings,” tap “Connections,” and “Data Usage” and make sure that mobile data is switched on.
Step 2: Connect to a Wi-Fi network. Tap “Settings,” then “Connections”, then “Wi-Fi” and flip the switch on. You can then select a network from the list that appears. Be aware that you usually have to enter a password for private networks.
Step 3: Time to start combining Wi-Fi and mobile data together on your iPhone!
- Download Speedify from the Play Store.
- When you launch the app, Speedify automatically detects your 2 active connections – Wi-Fi and mobile data. You’ll see them contained inside the Connection Bubbles near the top of the Dashboard.
- Select the server you want to connect – usually the “fastest” option works best
- You can now return to your usual activities without having to worry that the Internet will be slow or disconnect.
Get Online Privacy when Combining Wi-Fi and Cellular Data at the Same Time on Your Android with Speedify
Speedify is a fast bonding VPN that uses channel bonding technology to combine multiple Internet connections together simultaneously. Being a VPN, it encrypts all the data from your Android to the Internet. This way, you will be able to:
- stay safe from hackers and snooping ISPs, especially when connecting to public WiFi networks
- bypass content restrictions on certain networks, in certain areas or countries and unblock video streaming services.
- avoid ISP data throttling for certain services like Twitch and YouTube.
When you use WiFi and mobile data at the same time on Android with Speedify, you get 3 things at once: a stable connection, fast internet and secure online privacy. What are you waiting for? Get started now!
Use all of your connections at the same time
Multiple connections, maximum performance
Speedify can bond any combination of 2 or more Internet connections and will intelligently distribute your online traffic between them for optimal performance.
In the majority of cases, Speedify will automatically detect and start using any Internet connections available to your device - but if you need help we have quick start guides available for most common set ups.