Keep Your Company Data Private on Public Wi-Fi and Get Uninterrupted Connectivity
Using a VPN is a must, especially when you’re browsing the Internet at work. All the cyber threats and snoops out there are after your data and you know it, because that’s why you’re using a VPN. Public Wi-Fi hotspots are swarming with security risks for your business.
But what about your colleagues? It’s no use if you are protected and they’re not: that shared business data on Slack, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive can easily be hacked and fall into the wrong hands. It wouldn’t be cool at all if confidential information like your development log, financial situations or ongoing litigations would end up in your competitors’ SWOT, risk and competitive analysis.
As a business owner, you need to make sure that:
- You can securely access your company’s resources, even when using unsecure public Wi-Fi hotspots to connect remotely.
- You and everyone else can communicate with no restrictions, wherever you are.
- Slow Internet speeds are not an obstacle for doing your work, whether it’s transferring files, taking part into a business call or reporting from the field.
That’s where the advantages of VPN for business step in. Find out more below!
Business Benefits of VPN and Why You Must Use One
The discussion here is actually how a VPN for business is different from multiple individual plans. This depends from one VPN service to another, but mainly it’s all about the following:
- Centralized account management
- Using dedicated server infrastructure to keep you and your organization protected from hackers and immune to IP blacklists
- Ability to integrate the VPN functions through your business ecosystem via APIs
- All of the above at a more effective cost per user
Leaving the logistics aside, your team will benefit from all the features you get with a VPN:
- Safe browsing on public Wi-Fi networks. Your company resources and confidential information will be safe.
- Free unrestricted and secure communication between team members. Even if certain networks or countries block specific services like Skype, WhatsApp or other VoIP platforms.
- Unblocking content when going to a different country or region. Watch the latest news, trends and what’s important for you through streaming video as well.
- Anonymous browsing for full online privacy. Avoid getting “personalized” ads based on your “interests”.
Speedify for Teams VPN for Business Benefits
Let’s assume you get the best VPN for business. And that it checks all the key elements above for security and free Internet communication. How do you handle the Internet reliability issue?
Think about it: all the security is in vain if your Internet connection is slow or disconnects frequently. And, unfortunately, most VPNs slow down your Internet connection even more. This is not an issue on fast Internet, but on already slow ones, it’ll surely give you headaches when you’re trying to participate in a business call.
With Speedify for Teams, you don’t have to trade security for Internet speed. It allows you to have both. The channel bonding technology can use multiple Internet connections at the same time. This provides faster, more stable Internet.
Plus, with Speedify for Teams you can also get:
- Dedicated VPN servers – they provide speed, reliability, port forwarding, and static IP addresses. Users with dedicated VPN servers will also experience more consistent speeds, as no one else is on your server.
- Teams dashboard to manage billing, add and remove users, monitor usage statistics and view performance analytics if you have a dedicated server.
- Management API – Speedify for Teams API is a REST application programming interface that uses HTTP requests and provides responses in a JSON format and using HTTP status codes. You can create and remove users from your team, and check how much users are actually using their accounts.
- Support for virtually any device running Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android.
Why Get the VPN for Business from Speedify
Because Speedify is not only a fully featured VPN, but it’s also a channel bonding solution. Translated, this means that you get both a safer and better Internet. No sacrificing one for the other.
Speedify for Teams is fully customizable to fit your organization’s needs. Whether it’s security, reliability or speed, you will get the best Internet out there.
We've got a plan for you.
Speedify has options for everyone and works with all apps - from live streaming software to video conferencing, social networks, and online games.