Make Internet Related Robinhood Trading Issues Disappear
Are you using the Robinhood platform & app for trading? Then you probably stumbled upon connectivity related issues such as Robinhood taking too much to load or not being accessible at all at times. This is especially frustrating these days, when the platform hit the headlines due to the GameStop stock investments driven by small traders.
One of the nice things about trading with an app like Robinhood is that you can make decisions in the blink of an eye. Of course, in order for you to act on those, you need an internet connection that is fast, reliable and secure. After all, you don't want to miss out on opportunities that come up in seconds due to Internet disconnects or have anybody eavesdrop on your activity, especially on public Wi-Fi hotspots.
After reading this article, you will be equipped with the best solution for a reliable Internet wherever you may be trading on Robinhood.
Understanding Robinhood Trading Issues - Is It Down or Is It You?
When you're having issues with logging in to Robinhood or trading, there are mainly 3 possibilities:
- the Robinhood platform is down - you can easily check that on their status page.
- there is something wrong with the Robinhood app if you're using it on your smartphone. You should check for updates on iOS / Android, to make sure you're getting the best performance.
- you are having Internet issues.
If this is the case, you need to start troubleshooting your Internet connection. Or, if you want to save time and make sure you'll always be online without any glitches when trading with Robinhood, you can get Speedify.
4 Steps to Avoid Robinhood Trading Issues
As mentioned above, when excluding their platform related problems, most of the times the real culprit for Robinhood trading issues is your Internet connection. Here are 5 steps you should take to make sure your stock trading will be trouble-free:
- Make sure your hardware is up for "quick decision" stock trading – whether it’s a laptop computer or a smartphone, you should be able to get a fast response from it when using stock trading platforms like Robinhood. You may have the best Internet connection; if your device has to spend minutes to load an app or a web page, then it’s useless.
As a general rule – it’s best if you use a PC or Mac computer, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone or tablet that’s 2 years or newer.
- Identify and connect to all available Internet connections. For smartphones and some tablets that’s simple: you can always use your cellular connection if your WiFi has issues. For laptops and PCs you should be equipped with an extra WiFi or USB cellular adapters that you should plug into your device and connect to those respective networks.
- Get Speedify on your device. Speedify is a next generation fast bonding VPN that allows you to use all of your Internet connections at once. This delivers a faster, more reliable, and more secure Internet experience for your Robinhood stock trading activities.
- Use Speedify. It will automatically start using all the active connections on your device. You will enjoy a fast and reliable Internet experience like you have never seen before. Plus – it will all be secured!
Don't Underestimate Security Risks. Be Secure While Trading with Robinhood
Speedify doesn’t just get you a fast and reliable Internet connection when stock trading. Speedify also protects you from compromised WiFi networks and snooping hackers. It uses advanced encryption to make sure your private data stays under your control.
Some of you may wonder if Robinhood works with VPNs. There's no specific mention of this on their website, but they do have a section on traveling with Robinhood. Choosing a server within your registered country should always work; in any case, you should avoid connecting to servers in the specified regions - see link to article above.
Users often have to choose between security and speed. Speedify was designed with speed and reliability as one of its primary goals. By using it, you no longer have to sacrifice speed for security. You can have all 3 of them to get the best Internet connection for Robinhood trading that will allow you to avoid any issues related to Internet connectivity.