Combine Two or More Cellular Internet Connections While Live Streaming or Working Remotely
Whether you're working or just having fun on the Internet, you need a fast and stable connection in order to be productive and relaxed. This can generally be achieved using your home or office Internet connection - be it wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi. But what if you don't have those available or they are slow and unreliable?
Almost everyone has at least one cellular connection on them - it's the smartphone that has cellular data. Apart from this, you can have another one. And maybe a MiFi device. And an external USB 4G cellular adapter. So why not combine multiple 4G LTE connections at once, if you got them?
This article shares how you can easily get faster, more reliable and secure Internet by using all your available cellular connections at the same time.
Reasons to Combine Multiple 5G / 4G Cellular Connections
Combining multiple Internet connections at once is a great idea anytime. You can use any mix of wired Ethernet, Wi-Fi and cellular to get fast and stable Internet connectivity. But why would you only combine 5G /4G LTE cellular connections?
Here are some common scenarios:
- you're live streaming outside of your studio or home (IRL streaming included);
- you're working remotely on the go, from a public place, bus, train, etc.
- you're into the events business, live streaming weddings, church services, birthdays, etc.
- you're a vlogger who likes to go live from anywhere.
Whatever the reason, cellular services are available almost anywhere in the world and offer you the best coverage compared to the other types of connections.
3 Steps to Combine Multiple 4G Connections (Cellular Bonding)
- A computer running Windows, MacOS or Linux. Alternatively you an also use devices like a Raspberry Pi - as long as they run one of the operating systems mentioned above.
- Two or more cellular connections, preferably from different carriers. These include:
- smartphones and other mobile devices with cellular
- MiFi devices
- external USB 5G / 4G cellular adapters
- built-in internal cellular network adapters
- Speedify - the only app that can combine multiple Internet sources into one bonded super-connection for more stable and secure live streaming, video calling, and web browsing.
Step 1 - Get Speedify
Get a Speedify susbcription from our website or from the Mac App Store.
Step 2 - Add your cellular internet sources to your computer
Connect all your 5G / 4G LTE cellular internet connections to your computer and make sure they are recognized by the operating system and active. You can find guides on doing that for Windows, MacOS and Linux in our knowledge base.
Step 3 - Run Speedify
Speedify should recognize all your internet sources and combine them all together at once once you connect to a server. Yes, it's that simple!
Why Speedify Is the Best Solution for Cellular Bonding
As a result of the technology used, Speedify also provides a secure way to connect to the Internet, using advanced VPN-grade encryption. So you also stay safe from internet snoops, unblock restricted content and bypass ISP throttling.
As a conclusion - Speedify not only allows you to combine multiple 4G connections at once on your computer. It's a real building block for any type of internet bonding you have in mind - whether it's your own broadband bonding router or just an essential connectivity piece on your computer and mobile device.