Speedify Is the Best VPN for Speed, Security and Reliability
When looking for the best VPN out there, you have to take into account more than just security and privacy. You should also be thinking about speed and reliability for your VPN connection.
PC World recently reviewed and tested Speedify and found it to be “a mobile focused VPN with zippy upload speeds”. Read below to see why Speedify is the fastest VPN and why you should definitely use it.
Next Generation App Built Natively as a Mobile Focused VPN
What does “mobile VPN” mean for most people? A VPN that works on mobile phones, of course. In fact, a mobile focused VPN is more than that: it is a VPN that keeps you connected at all times, letting you change from one Internet connection to another while maintaining the same session and not interrupting all of your apps. This means you can switch from WiFi to mobile data or between WiFi hotspots without having your streaming music stop or file transfers fail.
A mobile focused VPN is a must in certain scenarios:
- when traveling or commuting – helps you address the spotty and variable Wi-Fi and mobile data performance
- when working remotely – you’ll be sure that your sensitive data is safe and your business VoIP call or screen sharing session will not be disconnected
- when streaming your favorite music or videos online – avoids buffering screens and interruptions.
Basically, you should consider using a mobile focused VPN anytime you’re connected to a wireless hotspot. This will keep you always on and protected.
You might also be interested in...
How Is Speedify Different than Other Mobile VPNs? We Tested VPNs in Real Life Conditions
Many companies got the older, conventional desktop VPN software (OpenVPN, IKEv2 or IPSec) to work on iPhone, Android smartphones and other mobile devices. But these protocols aren’t made for mobile users and there’s a significant performance difference. We outlined it in a true mobile VPN comparison test we did recently.
As this is a common scenario, we wanted to see what happens with all the VPNs we tested when the WiFi hotspot drops:
- Would the VPN automatically switch from WiFi to cellular without needing to change IP addresses (thus disconnect all ongoing Internet traffic)? or
- Would the VPN stop working when WiFi fails, and never recover without the user either quitting the Wi-Fi or going back into the VPN app to disconnect and reconnect?
It’s no big surprise: Speedify was the only true mobile focused VPN which managed to keep us connected and protected! And this is due to the fact that it’s the next generation VPN built natively for being mobile. Almost all VPN services slow down your connection because of the way they’re built. Speedify is different by being able to combine multiple Internet connections at the same time on smartphones and computers for increased speed (faster download and upload speeds), reliability and security.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
How to Test Your Mobile Focused VPN on Your iPhone with Pingify
Don’t take our word for it; test any VPN yourself with Pingify, the free tool available for iPhone users. Pingify is a mobile network diagnostics tool that tests the reliability and speed of WiFi, cellular data and VPN connection. Pingify shows you when the VPN disconnects and whether it reconnects or leaves you unprotected.
Many thanks to PC World for reviewing Speedify as a mobile focused fast VPN. As they’re not the first acknowledging this – get Speedify for FREE (no strings attached) and enjoy the fastest mobile focused VPN!