Streaming with a Slow Connection? Solve Gameshow Internet Connectivity Issues
As with any such tool, users may see issues like slow streaming, high delay times and significant lag. Not to mention buffering and even connection drops. These are all symptoms of faulty Internet, whether it’s too slow or unstable.
Read below how to fix the slow Gameshow streaming experience so your viewers get the best quality from you.
Why Do I Get Slow Gameshow Streaming Issues?
The only reason you’re experiencing slow Gameshow streaming is the connectivity you have to the streaming platform’s ingest server. Otherwise put, if you have a slow (or throttled) connection, this will affect how you send the data to the streaming platform servers and what your viewers will see. They may experience delay / lag, buffering or even seeing the connection drop screen.
Finding a solution to network congestion (be it on the part of the server you stream to, or on your side) will solve the slow Gameshow streaming issues.
How to Solve Slow Gameshow Streaming on the Server Side
When it comes to server side network congestion, there are a couple of things you can do to diagnose and fix the slow Gameshow streaming experience, with all its delays, lag and buffering:
- Change the ingest server you’re streaming to – switching to another server sometimes solves this. Remember: the “closest” or “lowest ping” server isn’t always the most reliable.
If you’re live streaming with Gameshow on Twitch, use TwitchTest to find the server you have the best bandwidth to and the maximum bit rate you can stream. It’s recommended to choose a server with a quality score of at least 80 for a stable live streaming experience.
- Try another streaming service and see if you get the same “dropped frames” issues. If it’s Twitch that gives headaches, try streaming on YouTube Gaming; if you continue to see slow Gameshow streaming, then the culprit is most probably your Internet connection.
If nothing seems to work, you can fix the slow Gameshow streaming issue easily in a matter of minutes with Speedify, the fast and secure channel bonding service that fixes network congestion and allows you to live stream online without any hassles.
Speedify Eliminates Slow Gameshow Streaming and Reduces Stream Delay (Lag) to a Minimum
Speedify is a next generation channel bonding mobile VPN service that allows you to combine multiple Internet connections at the same time into one super pipe for increased bandwidth and reliability.
How does this help you?
- If you’re having bandwidth issues with your Internet connection, you can toss other connections in the mix (public WiFi nearby, cellular, tethered phone, etc.) and combine them with Speedify.
- If you have high latency (lag) to Twitch, YouTube Gaming or Mixer servers, you can select a Speedify server that’s fastest and improve that lag.
- If you get high packet loss or jitter, Speedify’s fast error correction features (that works even with just one Internet connection!) instantly detects when a network packet has been lost. Then, it resends it before the Internet protocol realizes that, preventing network congestion before it occurs.
So, not only will you enjoy the combined speed and stability of all your connections, but if one of them disappears or disconnects Speedify will instantly and seamlessly shift your streaming to the other working connection(s) without skipping a beat.
Fix Slow Gameshow Streaming and Complete Your Live Streaming Setup with Speedify
With a very simple user interface, but powerful capabilities, Speedify can easily be used successfully by both occasional live streamers on Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and also by professional broadcasters such as vloggers, gamers, reporters in the field etc.
Speedify is perfect when you’ve got access to 2 or more Internet connections while streaming on Twitch, YouTube Gaming or Mixer – WiFi & Cellular on your smartphone; WiFi & wired Ethernet on your computer. With its bonding VPN core making the difference and at only $50 per year for a subscription (versus thousands of dollars on dedicated bonding hardware) – we believe it’s time to upgrade and complete your live streaming setup with a future-proof tool for fast and reliable Internet!