Enjoy the Eurovision 2019 Live Stream with No Restrictions
Eurovision is the most iconic song contest in Europe. It helped launch a lot of performers and bands throughout the years, like ABBA, Celine Dion or Johnny Logan. The 2019 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest starts tomorrow, May 14th, with the first semi-final.
You may want to watch the live stream of the contest for several reasons, if you:
- don’t have access to the local TV station broadcasting it;
- are in a country where they don’t transmit it.
There’s a Eurovision Song Contest 2019 app available. You will be able to use it to cast your vote and watch the live stream among other exclusive things. The trouble is that sometimes the live stream will be buffering, disconnecting or even if it’s working – getting choppy or jittery video quality. Speedify fast bonding VPN can help fix that, allowing you to watch Eurovision 2019 live streams without any connection-related issues.
Why Is My Eurovision 2019 Live Stream Buffering?
When you encounter buffering when watching a live stream, you’re having Internet connection issues due to low bandwidth, high latency and/or high packet loss. Here are a couple of situations where this happens:
- Your WiFi connection may be spotty, especially if you’re far away from the hotspot location
- You may be connected to a sticky WiFi hotspot that has no Internet connectivity
- Your ISP may have temporary functionality issues, resulting in low bandwidth, high latency and high packet loss.
In this case, you need to make sure your Internet connection is fast and reliable to be able to live stream the Eurovision 2019 broadcast at a decent quality.
You might also be interested in...
My Internet Connection Is Good: Why Am I Buffering the Eurovision 2019 Live Stream?
If you’re able to watch other video streams online without any buffering, disconnects or quality issues, you have to troubleshoot the problem you’re having with the Eurovision 2019 live stream. There are three possibilities:
- Your ISP may have temporary peering issues with YouTube or the other streaming platforms. Usually these should not last for more than a couple of days, but be sure to ping your ISP and let them know about this.
- Your ISP may be throttling your connection. Since watching video streams can require a lot of bandwidth, ISPs may try to limit users in the sense of not allowing more than a certain bandwidth to be used with video streaming servers.
- The online streaming platform (YouTube, Facebook Live etc.) may be having issues with their server infrastructure. You should confirm if this is the case before calling your ISP: use another connection (e.g. your cellular 4G/LTE) to watch a short fragment of the stream and see if it’s buffering.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Eurovision 2019 Live Stream: Speedify Fixes Buffering, Disconnects and Choppy Video Quality
Speedify is a fast bonding VPN service that can combine 2 or mode Internet connections at the same time. This way:
- you can have all the bandwidth you need to watch the Eurovision 2019 live stream on platforms like Youtube and Facebook Live;
- if your ISP restricts certain content, the VPN in Speedify will be able to unblock that easily.
When it comes to bandwidth-hungry applications like live audio and video streaming, Twitch or YouTube online gaming, business calls, other VPNs slow down your connection. This happens as all the traffic has to be encrypted before being transmitted through one single connection. Speedify is different by the way it’s been created – to eliminate the choice of security or speed!
If you don’t have enough bandwidth to watch the Eurovision 2019 live stream at high quality or if your ISP is deliberately limiting your Internet connection, it’s time you take a stand. Get started with Speedify. Not only will you be able to use all your bandwidth, you will also benefit from online security and privacy, and increased Internet reliability.