Is Comcast Internet Down in Your Area? Check the Outage Map for Confirmation
If you’re using Comcast as an Internet service provider, you are probably familiar with this query: “is Comcast Internet down in my area”. Whether it’s the home Internet or the public WiFi hotspots, Comcast’s extensive infrastructure is prone to some hiccups.
Some of you would think this is not a big issue if it drops for a few minutes only. Well, think about the effects of Comcast Internet being down in your area when:
- you stream a movie on YouTube or listen to your Spotify playlist
- you do some online gaming
- you watch live videos on Twitch
- you’re working remote, attending a business call
Read below to find out what you can do about it.
Is the Comcast Service Down and Not Working? Speedify Fixes the Problem Easily
The Speedify fast bonding VPN app uses Channel Bonding technology. It can combine 2 or more Internet connections at once – not to be confused with a load balancer! The traffic is routed seamlessly between the connections. By combining connections, Speedify spreads individual packets between them, enabling failover capabilities.
What does this mean? If Comcast Internet is down, you will continue to be online using other connection(s). These connections can be public WiFi hotspots nearby, cellular connections, wired Internet, etc.
You might also be interested in...
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Three Steps to Deal with Comcast Service Outages with Speedify Fast Bonding VPN
Is Comcast Internet down in your area? Here are 3 steps to address that and get a stable connections:
- Get Speedify on your computer or mobile device. It works on iOS, Android, macOS and Windows.
- Leave all your Internet connections active. For iPhones and Android smartphones – enable both WiFi and cellular data. Don’t worry – you can set data caps from within the Speedify app, so you won’t exceed it and pay extra.
For computers and laptops – you can use the wired Ethernet connection, multiple WiFi, additional 4G/LTE dongles or integrated cards.
- Enjoy faster, more reliable Internet. Speedify will automatically detect any new active Internet connections and toss them into the mix to create a faster and dependable Internet connection. Its smart algorithms can detect if one of your connections has performance issues (e.g. bad WiFi hotspot) and fix it so that you’ll always be connected.
Is Comcast Internet Down in Your Area? Get Rid of This Issue While Protecting Your Online Privacy
Speedify is not only a solution for the times when Comcast Internet is down in your area. It is also a fast bonding VPN that protects you against snooping ISPs, and other cyber threats. And it does that without sacrificing the speed you demand out of your Internet connections.
While other VPNs can be clunky and slow, Speedify improves the speed and quality of your Internet connection. Moreover, it doesn’t drain your battery either. You can also test the speed from the app itself to see the facts.
Pro tip: Keep Speedify running in the background, combining your connections. You may never even notice the Comcast outage in the first place!