How to Get Stable RV Internet Service
Recreational vehicles (RVs) are great as they let you travel to various destinations without having to stop and look for accommodation. Getting stable RV internet service can be difficult. You have to rely on whatever internet connection you can find. It might be your mobile data, free café Wi-Fi, satellite internet, or RV park Wi-Fi.
Whichever option you choose, it’s important to have fast and stable internet connection in your RV. Think about it: you might be traveling for over a week – maybe even a month. You need to stay in touch with the rest of the world, whether it’s emails or news headlines. And, of course, use services such as online maps, streaming music and movies, and other things that make traveling easier and more enjoyable.
Traveling can be fun but slow internet can be a buzzkill. Here’s why Speedify is the great add-on to your RV Internet service.
RV Internet Service – The Problems
Here are the most common problems with RV internet service.
Free Wi-Fi has a limited signal range. If you’re parked near a café, you might be able to access their free wireless network. However, when you start moving, you’ll lose the connection. Besides, free Wi-Fi connections can have hackers lurking on it and you need to protect your data when you access such a connection.
Mobile data can be really expensive, especially when you’re traveling far. There are roaming charges, not to mention the unavailability of network if you’re traveling to another country.
Satellite internet options are limited and cost a lot. Satellite dishes cost thousands of dollars and the internet they deliver is often slow and spotty.
Relying on RV park internet isn’t a good option either. RV internet park services have high prices for below-average internet services.
How to Fix Slow and Unstable RV Internet Problem
There are several sources of internet when you’re on the go on your RV. However, the problem is that each one is unreliable. If only there was a way to combine multiple networks, it would lead to one stable connection.
Wireless networks are slower than wired ones since they sends packets on an unreliable channel. These packets arrive at the destination out of order. Some packets may also get lost. If there was a way to automatically find out when a packet was lost and then replace it with another one on time, the internet would perform much better.
Apart from that, you’d also need something to secure your connection so when you connect to a public Wi-Fi, you can stay protected from hackers.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Speedify – One Solution to All RV Internet Service Problems
Speedify is an app that runs on all major platforms – Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It helps you with:
- Using multiple internet networks at once, thus providing a better combined network. This boosts your speeds and resolves the patchy internet problem. Also, since it combines multiple connections, you can use public WiFi with your mobile data without consuming too much of the latter. You will, thus, keep your bills within your budget.
- Staying online, avoiding disconnects. Speedify features automatic internet failover protection, which makes sure you have a seamless connection even when the service is spotty. When one connection goes down, the traffic is sent on the other available network(s) so you continue being online without missing anything.
- Protecting your private data. Speedify has advanced encryption so when you use unsecured Wi-Fi networks, you don’t have to worry about hackers spying on your data.
Looking for the best RV Internet service? You found it! All you have to do is get the Speedify app on the devices you’re traveling with. One subscription includes 5 connected devices! Get started right now – it takes just a few seconds.