How to Get Stable and Fast Internet with Your Live Broadcasting Backpack
If you’re live broadcasting from different locations, you know that the most important thing is to find a reliable Internet connection to serve you while live streaming. Even if you’re streaming IRL on Twitch or other platforms and you only use your smartphone, you still need that.
Remember those choppy videos, buffering screens or even disconnects when you’re live streaming? Time to get an essential piece of equipment into your live broadcasting backpack. This will help you always stay online while live streaming with a stable Internet connection. It’s not heavy and it’s not even a physical thing like a special router or streaming box. It’s the Speedify channel bonding app!
Why Am I Getting Connectivity Issues While Live Broadcasting?
We’ve all been there – experiencing unreliable Internet at some point. But it’s most annoying when you’re broadcasting live to your followers.
The most common situations where you might encounter these type of connectivity issues live streams include:
- When traveling / on the go – on the street, bus, train. You may be connected to a bad / spotty WiFi hotspot.
- In crowded areas – the available bandwidth for both WiFi and cellular data connections may not be sufficient to serve everyone on a stadium, at a concert or at a frat house party.
- At home – if your ISP is doing maintenance work right when you’re broadcasting live streams. Or maybe you’re paying for a certain download/upload speed and you’re not getting that.
Here’s what happens: if the connection is unreliable, you may not be live streaming at a high resolution due to limited available bandwidth, so your videos may appear jittery or choppy. Plus – if your Internet connection is spotty and disconnects for some reason – you will lose many of your viewers at least for that specific broadcast.
So – your live broadcasting backpack urgently needs an upgrade to be able to handle unfriendly Internet conditions while streaming live.
You might also be interested in...
Speedify Fits in Any Live Broadcasting Backpack – It’s a Software App!
Speedify is the perfect live broadcasting backpack companion – a powerful software app that gets you faster, more reliable and secure Internet by allowing you to use multiple Internet connections at the same time – depending on the device you’re running Speedify onto (computer, smartphone, tablet), this can be any mix of two or more WiFi networks, cellular networks and wired networks. By doing that, you’re not only solving the reliability aspect of live streaming through the automatic Internet failover mechanism, but also the bandwidth and latency issues.
In order to combine 2 or more Internet connections simultaneously, Speedify uses patent pending channel bonding technology to do that – it’s the only software-only solution that can run on any device, whether it’s a desktop or laptop computer, smartphone or tablet.
If one of your connections fails, Speedify automatically reroutes all the traffic through your other available connection(s). This happens in the background without you having to do anything. When the dropped connection is back online, Speedify will pick it up and start using it again.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Which is Best for Your Live Broadcasting Backpack: Speedify Fast Bonding VPN vs Other Channel Bonding Services
Channel bonding technology is key to a fast and reliable Internet connection when live streaming. It is not restricted to a single implementation architecture. You can choose between a mixed hardware-software solution from companies like Peplink and Mushroom Networks or go with the software-only implementation by Speedify.
Many people choose broadband bonding solutions that include dedicated bonding hardware pieces, such as bonding routers or multi-wan (SD-WAN) networking devices. If you’re planning to adopt a hybrid hardware-software solution, here are some things you should consider.
- Performance – You will be limited by the performance of your bonding hardware and sometimes even by the software. You may have smartphones or computers that can go faster, but it won’t make any difference.
- Flexibility – Will this solution still be usable if you change something in your current setup?
- Scalability – Hardware gets old quickly. Does the solution include free upgrades for hardware?
- Cost of implementation – Hardware adds a cost to the final solution.
On the other hand, if you choose a software-only bonding VPN solution like Speedify, the advantages are clear: the only limitations you’ll have are related to the devices you’re using and the speeds of the Internet connections you’re planning to combine. There are no flexibility or scalability issues. When it comes to cost, Speedify is only a fraction the price of mixed hardware-software solutions!
Live Broadcasting Backpack – Reliability 2.0 with Speedify’s Redundant Mode
If you need maximum reliability and want to take it one step further, you can enable Redundant mode. This will send each of your data packets on ALL of your Internet connections at the same time. Whichever packet gets through first, is the one to be delivered.
Get Speedify into your Live Broadcasting Backpack – Best Bonding VPN for Streaming
Speedify doesn’t just get you a fast and reliable Internet connection when watching live streams. Speedify is the only true mobile VPN available. It protects you from compromised WiFi networks and snooping hackers. It uses advanced encryption to make sure your private data stays under your control.
Before Speedify, users often had to choose between security and speed. Because Speedify was designed with speed as one of its primary goals, you no longer have to sacrifice speed for security. You can have both.
Forget about choppy / jerky video streaming, buffering or even disconnects when live broadcasting! Get started with Speedify today – no strings attached!