WiFi Connection Keeps Dropping – What Causes This?
Whether it happens on your smartphone, tablet or computer, you’ve most probably stumbled upon this issue already: while being connected to a WiFi network, it drops and you have to reconnect. The problem is that it continues to behave this way.
You’re not the only one whose WiFi connection keeps dropping. This is annoying simply due to the fact that you lose Internet connectivity – your Spotify playlist stops playing, any kind of streaming will be down, you can’t play online games, etc. Luckily, there is a quick and easy way to avoid this, by using the Speedify fast bonding app.
Check out how Speedify fixes you Internet connectivity issue once and for all. Forget about your WiFi connection dropping.
Why Does My WiFi Connection Keep Dropping?
There are multiple reasons why your WiFi connection keeps dropping. Here are just to name the obvious ones:
- WiFi hotspot strength is insufficient – you may be near the edge of the WiFi network.
- WiFi network is overloaded – happens in crowded areas – on the street, stadiums, concerts, etc.
- Wireless interference with other WiFi hotspots or devices nearby
- WiFi adapter outdated drivers or wireless router outdated firmware
Of course, for the above, we are assuming the WiFi hotspot works when you’re connected to it, and is not a bad WiFi hotspot with no Internet signal.
How to Fix the WiFi Connection Keeps Dropping or Disconnecting Issue
Here are some potential fixes for your WiFi Internet connection issues:
- Move closer to the WiFi router / hotspot. In case of suspected interference – move your router in a different place
- Update your WiFi adapter drivers and WiFi router firmware by checking the manufacturers’ websites.
- Reset your router, restart your smartphone / computer.
- If on a public WiFi network, connect to another one; that may very well just be a bad WiFi hotspot.
If you’re tired of trying all sorts of things and want the proven solution to your WiFi dropping, you can use Speedify!
You might also be interested in...
Solve the WiFi Connection Keeps Dropping Problem with Speedify
The key to solving WiFi connection drops is using an app that can allow your device to use all the available connections (WiFi, cellular, wired Ethernet, etc.) so that the overall Internet connectivity is not affected.
Speedify is a smart app that allows you to combine 2 or more Internet connections at the same time, without suffering from the drawbacks of WiFi disconnecting. Speedify was designed to keep you connected to the Internet with the safest, fastest, and most reliable connection possible.
Speedify allows your device to use (multiple) WiFi, cellular and wired connections in the most optimal way. Speedify works by constantly monitoring the quality of your Internet connections in the background. For example, it can bond a WiFi connection and a mobile connection into a single connection on your iPhone or Android smartphone, to give you a faster, more consistent Internet connection.
Speedify will also prioritize sending data over WiFi to keep your metered connections (such as celluar data) at a minimum. If something happens to your WiFi network, you stay connected with the mobile data for only as long as it takes to restore a WiFi connection.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Speedify Fast Bonding VPN: No More WiFi Connection Dropping!
Speedify is not a load balancer – it uses channel bonding technology to provide a fast, stable and secure Internet connection. With Speedify, you are able to keep enjoying a solid connection while it automatically takes care of all of your connection issues. Unlike other so-called smart network switch apps, Speedify never switches you to an inferior WiFi network.
Speedify is also a fast mobile VPN that uses advanced encryption to keep your data safe. But, it works differently than traditional VPN apps that slow down your Internet: Speedify uses multiple sockets to send date to and from the VPN server.
WiFi connection keeps dropping? If you’re tired of that, use Speedify for uninterrupted connectivity, fast and secure Internet. Get Speedify now!