Maximize Your Internet Connection Speed the Easy Way
The ever-hot subject on how to get faster Internet speed has had over the years many solutions, from operating system tweaks on MTU and transmit / receive buffer settings to DNS hacks and using load balancing routers.
Truth is the most certain way to boost your Internet connection speed is get a superior Internet plan from your ISP. But, even then, your speed may be limited for some services by your provider. Plus, you may have a limited budget for Internet plans and dedicated networking equipment.
Keep reading to see the easiest way on how to get faster Internet speed.
Boost Your Internet Speed – Why is My Connection Slow?
Before establishing how slow your Internet is, you should check your ISP contract (including the fine print!) and run a speed test online. If the speed you’re seeing is not close to what the contract says, you should definitely reach out to your Internet service provider.
However, running a speed test online will not give you a complete idea of any Internet issues you might be encountering. Leaving aside any technical problems with the Internet infrastructure, here are some frequent issues:
- slow switching between WiFi / cellular networks on your mobile devices. You certainly saw this already – your smartphone takes at least a few seconds to switch between WiFi networks or from WiFi to cellular.
- high packet loss rates: packet loss occurs when one or more of the Internet data packets fail to reach their destination. This is mostly visible on bandwidth and latency sensitive applications, such as live streaming.
- ISP data throttling: sometimes your Internet provider will limit the bandwidth to certain services. That’s why you may see the Internet working just fine in some cases, but buffer or be very slow with others.
You might also be interested in...
How to Get Faster Internet Speed with Speedify Fast Bonding VPN Software
As mentioned above, slow Internet has many possible causes which you need to be able to address, from being stuck on bad WiFi hotspots to seeing high packet loss rates and having to deal with ISPs that throttle the bandwidth of the Internet connection.
Imagine you are able to use all available connections on your computer or smartphone so you get the combined speed of them. Also, picture that if one of the connections is slow, you’d still get fast Internet from the other connections. It’s not a dream – it’s the Speedify app!
By being able to use multiple Internet connections at the same time, Speedify enables your iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone or computer to maximize the Internet speed. So, you can enjoy streaming videos without buffering, your Spotify will not stop, your Skype business call will not jitter and your video stream will still be online.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Get Faster Internet Speed
Speedify’s patent-pending channel bonding technology allows using two or more Internet connections, so that you’ll get a faster and more stable Internet connection.
Here are 3 steps on how to get faster Internet:
- Get Speedify on your computer or mobile device. It works on iOS, Android, macOS and Windows.
- Leave all your Internet connections active. For iPhones and Android smartphones – enable both WiFi and cellular data. Don’t worry – you can set data caps from within the Speedify app, so you won’t exceed it and pay extra.
For computers and laptops – you can use the wired Ethernet connection, multiple WiFi, additional 4G/LTE dongles or integrated cards.
- Enjoy faster, more reliable Internet. Speedify will automatically detect any new active Internet connections and toss them into the mix to create a faster and dependable Internet connection. Its smart algorithms can detect if one of your connections has performance issues (e.g. bad WiFi hotspot) and fix it so that you’ll always be connected.
Using Speedify is the easiest solution on how to get faster Internet speed. It also covers the most frequent issues with slow Internet connections.
How Does Speedify Work?
Speedify makes your internet secure, stable, and fast with the magic of Channel Bonding--but how?
- First, Speedify establishes a connection to one of our Speed Servers in the Cloud. This acts as a middleman between you and the rest of the internet, keeping your web activity private and secure.
- Next, the app works with the Speed Server to intelligently spread network packets among all your available internet connections.
- And presto! Speedify is able to provide the combined speed and stability of all your internet connections—unlike any other VPN on the market.
Getting Both a Faster Internet Connection and Online Security with Speedify
Speedify is not only a solution on how to get faster Internet speed with increased stability. Speedify is also a fast mobile VPN that protects you against fake routers, snooping ISPs, and other cyber threats without sacrificing the speed you demand out of your Internet connections.
While other VPNs can be clunky and slow, Speedify improves the speed and quality of your Internet connection, and it doesn’t drain your battery either. You can also test the speed from the app itself to see the facts.
How to get faster Internet speed? Easy – use the Speedify fast bonding VPN app to fix packet loss, combine 2 or more Internet connections and avoid ISP data throttling!